MOFO Survivor XI Money Game - Trapped in Space

Tools    

Sorry 7, I just happen to be playing Cards Against Humanity the same time the quiz happened to be on.
Do what you need to, no worries, if you can make it at anytime hop on in.

Thanks - good luck in CAH

I'll open the bin

Optimal choice as returning to the truck would have been an ugly option.

The bin shines a bright light into your eyes and sucks you inside. The next thing you remember is waking up in your quarters on the Sophia. You get up and take a look in the mirror and notice two new additions to your head. Nothing you can do will ever remove them, even if the shapeshifter gun is used on you they will remain. You now forever have Yak ears and pee a little more often than normal.

The good news is that you hear a lot better than normal.

Thanks for playing!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	biblight.fw.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	45727   Click image for larger version

Name:	yakears.fw.png
Views:	61
Size:	315.7 KB
ID:	45728  

You should pick a door next time if there is one, you have a funny sense of how to play, in a good way . All this going on and you worry about cleaning up the pee on the floorboards of a dirty old truck lol.

Once everyone picks a character and I get a good sense of who all is playing I will make the game banner and any needed badges, probably tomorrow sometime, but it is almost done.

Make sure your fellow players know we are starting soon. I am pretty sure they all got mentions. ANyway see you all around 9 gonna go grab some food before we start.

Will be back on at 7:00 pm today, if we have enough people we will go ahead with the game, if not I will postpone again and try to figure out what works best for everyone.

Thanks.

I pitched at the time. I'm here now. I'm thinking now that I'm the only one this vested right now, and my time is 7 hours ahead of yours.

If nobody else is going to commit, I don't get the point.

Will be back on at 7:00 pm today, if we have enough people we will go ahead with the game, if not I will postpone again and try to figure out what works best for everyone.

Thanks.
That time's alright for me.