Survivor Cash Game Sign Up

Tools    

Thanks for thinking of me, and I would, but I think I'd rather watch and see how this plays out and join in the next one that happens.

Hi there,
no pressure but I would like to say that there is no better way to learn the game then to play it. It costs nothing and you can put as much or as little into as you wish. Thanks for the interest either way.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
MICHELLE OBAMA MELANIA-BOT

As introduced by

CICI STEIN

Since the next election is a couple of years off, and I've been on the run for collusion some misunderstandings by Robert Mueller, I fled to space. And since this special woman got enough signatures to fund the MoFo Green Party, I had to do this gig or she'll report me to the feds, so it's my pleasure to introduce: Melania-BOT

Hello! Hello! Hello!

Having conquered America, the Tyrell corporation decided to produce a mass Melania line and test me out by trying to impeach President Vicky and control MoFo, space, and the oxygen that circulates around you.

But my American husband used to tell me he used to ride some ship or something called Climaxica Smirnoff. He always used to tell me he got the ride of his life on that (it even had golden showers!) so I think it would be an appropriate name for the ship.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I have a feeling I'm getting voted off first this game
Nah, will be me.

Then again guess it depends what the teams are and what the first challenge is.

I hate doing this, but I'm going to drop out of the game. At least for now. And I'm not going to give an explanation why. I'll see how I feel closer to when the game actually starts, if I can still re-join then, but right now - a Song Tournament I'm participating in is about to end. I just want to take a break from MoFo. I'm sorry. Call me if this game perks up/more people join. I really wasn't going to play to win, anyway.
No worries, your body has been put to cryosleep on the ship _____. If you rejoin you may awaken or you may not.

Ship's Manifest

Yam12
Captain T
Rauldc14
Donniedarko
Daniel M
Sexy Celebrity ~ in cryosleep
Velvet
CiCi
cat_sidhe
HashtagBrownies

Anyone else joining the game by takeoff will be added to this list. I will change the list to your characters names next time it is posted. I will also be making I.D. badges which will allow you access to different areas of the ship, the space dock and the MOFO away station. Any info you would like me to take into consideration (bios) please let me know, otherwise I shall embellish .

The info for the badges can be given anytime before the game starts so no hurry on those although when I get it I will work on it. Don't forget to submit a name for our ship for the first challenge.

Thanks all.

Remember everyone that the actual game starts on the 29th, plenty of time to wait things out or see how many more players we get. Either way I am not cancelling the game even if its only me and SZeroX. Take off for the first group is later today make sure you are packed.

Thank you for sighing up early velvet - your reward is:

an unhidden immunity idol

Thank you for sighing up early velvet - your reward is:

an unhidden immnity idoul
Yes I have not forgot, here is the list:

Yam12 ~ extra escape pod
Captain T ~ blood test kit
Rauldc14 ~ escape pod sabotage
Donniedarko ~ extra vote good for up to the 3rd tribal after start of game
Sean C ~ clue to hidden idol
Daniel M ~ ? - tbd
Sexy Celebrity (Alf, aka Gordon Sexyway) ~ private reward?
Velvet ~ an unhidden immunity idol

I just copy and pasted most of this, I have to go back and verify everything and also see what Daniel's reward was or if I ever gave anything. I know some things were private. I will get it all figured out before start of game though. Any questions just hit me up.

Hey there,
hope things are well for you. I guess you know I am trying to get the game back up in going now that I am almost done with all my medical crap. Initially I think you said you wanted to play but i know that was awhile ago. Just checking in on if you want to join us or not. I understand either way so no pressure or begging, I don't do that stuff .

Thanks man.