A View from Cat's Flap

→ in
Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
@cat_sidhe
Confirming: Sleepaway Camp (1983), yeah? Any others join in?!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

@cat_sidhe
Confirming: Sleepaway Camp (1983), yeah? Any others join in?!
Yeah, give me a minute to put it in the drive. Easier to do this at the computer.

I would but i just watched it two weeks ago and i'm gonna make a start on me and JJ's thread shortly. Will probably join in if you do the second one at some point since i've not seen it and some like it better than the first.

Will do the second soon enough as I'm in full slasher mode. Don't really feel like watching anything else. Will give you a shout with regards to sheduling.

I would but i just watched it two weeks ago and i'm gonna make a start on me and JJ's thread shortly. Will probably join in if you do the second one at some point since i've not seen it and some like it better than the first.

*in my best Monty Python faux frrrrrrrreaunch snooty accent*

I ACCEPT your challenge! OUI OUI!!! oh haw HAW!

I've been avoiding that update too recently

dude. I'm still rocking 2007 cuz I was scared of the free upgrade to 10 =\

oh this sorta reminds me. I want to add The House Where Evil Dwells to the list. I watched that by mistake as a kid waiting for early morning cartoons on HBO.

=\

I've seen enough American slashers to know nothing good ever comes from taking your holiday near a lake.

Nobody puts Baby in a corner.
*she's like the wind.... HACK HACK HACK*

NO! The ghost of Roadhouse has come back to MURDER!