2018 MoFo NFL Pkm League Wants U! Yes, U reading this! ... I know.

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
If anyone wants to play pick'em this year, I would love to host it.

We need at least Eight (8) teams to greenlight this thing.

No trickeration or complex rules.

- 5 games a week that you pick

- Winner gets a prize!

- the last guy never claimed his prize, so...He can message me if he wants to claim it.

Wait, there was a prize last year?!

I was on sabbatical last year and didn't commission a league. The year I did, the winner never claimed the code I sent...which I redeemed and therefore (being a pillar Moe that I am) will send a replacement if they PROMISE to redeem it this time...or I can send it in the mail.

Thank God, the one last year was ridiculously lame. I am in.

This one is guaranteed to be something ridiculous.

Who ran it last year? I'm so confused.

Anyway, I'm probably in. I'm just really worried this'll be the year I forget one week. It's the first year I've not consistently been on top of most of my day-to-day and week-to-week things, and occasionally forgotten moderately important things. In theory it shouldn't be a problem with baseball ending, competitive SpyParty on break for a bit, but IDK. If you miss one you're out, basically.

This one is guaranteed to be something ridiculous.
No, not like last year. Picking every single game without the spread sucks, anybody can win by just picking all of the favorites. There's no strategy.

Who ran it last year? I'm so confused.

Anyway, I'm probably in. I'm just really worried this'll be the year I forget one week. It's the first year I've not consistently been on top of most of my day-to-day and week-to-week things, and occasionally forgotten moderately important things. In theory it shouldn't be a problem with baseball ending, competitive SpyParty on break for a bit, but IDK. If you miss one you're out, basically.
I think it was Sean who hooked us up with it but it was some lame Yahoo sports pool.

@cricket

I don't know how many people are really comfortable with working spreads. Then you would have to pick which book to use. Then the sharps would really have an advantage over the nubs. I would love to make everyone happy (in the unlikely event 8 sign up ) , but I'm gonna pass on the spreads.

The original idea for my version came from the "Pickem sheets" people did at work and in the neighborhood. Pick all the games, tiebreaker was "closest to the total" of MNF. They made it super simple to try and get as much action as possible.

Awesome. I was thinking you moved outta the neighborhood.

Haven't had a good Tom Brady debate in a long time so I had to come bug Cricket.
We have to get it in while we can; he's only going to play until about 2023.

Do you have an idea of what the rules would be?

I'm not gonna spend too much time on this until it's official.

- You can make your picks up until the start of the game you are choosing, all picks have to be made at the same time.

-There won't be any dropping the worst week, etc. It seemed to benefit the guys nailing picks more than giving people a chance to catch up.

I'm sure I will just reuse the 2016 stuff, minus the notes above. If there is a tie, it will go to playoff game picks, then the Superbowl and the total.