No more food for me: Huel

Tools    

Darn, that was actually gonna be my third guess after colcannon on toast

Thanks to @christine via The Twitter.
I recognise those Tayto crisp, produced in Ireland i think, and shipped over to me in Liverpool 😋 best crisp ever!

Poor Ted.

Now after watching BreBa, I feel like my general culture go up a notch.

I'll take a chicken Los Hermanos over any diet.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

I'll take a chicken Los Hermanos over any diet.
Put me off oranges.

You really want to eat soylent green?
I still think it's hilarious that company named it Soylent.

I still think it's hilarious that company named it Soylent.
bwahahahaha. So do I!

I think I may try this Huel stuff. I'd been looking at 310 nutrition shakes, but the huel may be more complete. But I doubt I can use it to totally replace meals, more like replace 3/4 of two meals a day, which would be fine for me. As long as I don't find myself taking in too many calories. I don't know how in the world someone would use it to totally replace food altogether, and it seems like you'd run the risk of your bowel movements beginning to resemble a six month old's.

What I want is a wafer like food bar that tastes great, expands in your stomach to give you a feel of fullness, is good for digestion, and contains all the needed nutrients. Now that would make life easier. That meal square thing Yoda posted ain't it, but maybe it's coming in the near future.

Well I haven't completely replaced food with it but about half of the calories I consumed over the past month have been Huel.

I think it's very practical because I eat one of two meals in the office and it's much easier to just have some powder food and mix with water than buying fast food or bringing in food from home.

Well I haven't completely replaced food with it but about half of the calories I consumed over the past month have been Huel.

I think it's very practical because I eat one of two meals in the office and it's much easier to just have some powder food and mix with water than buying fast food or bringing in food from home.
How is it on your colon? I'd be concerned I couldn't poo each day.

I am of the type that poos after eating, usually 2 to 3 times a day.

Huel and Soylent are said to make you poo more compared to a carb heavy diet because they have a lot of fibers. Although in my case I haven't noticed a difference.