No more food for me: Huel

Tools    

I decided to stop wasting my time eating so now I am on Huel. It's like Soylent but healthier. I can have a lunch in 3-4 minutes now and don't waste time doing the dishes or anything. Amazing.

Not suggesting you switch, especially if what you're doing is already working, but there's something (kinda?) similar called MealSquares. I tried them for a bit. If you're specifically looking for some kind of low-effort full-nutrient meal replacements and still shopping around, might be worth a look.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
You really want to eat soylent green?

How bizarre. Food is one of the great pleasures in life...
Sure is.

Good luck!

I don't think I'd be ready for a full jump to all-replacements, but I do have a soylent pretty much every morning these days (just not a fan of eating in the morning, never was).

They are also amazing replacements for those moments where I want a snack but I'm also lazy, and I'd otherwise eat junk. I'll evangelize to anyone who will listen that they should have some form in their life.

Good luck!

I don't think I'd be ready for a full jump to all-replacements, but I do have a soylent pretty much every morning these days (just not a fan of eating in the morning, never was).

They are also amazing replacements for those moments where I want a snack but I'm also lazy, and I'd otherwise eat junk. I'll evangelize to anyone who will listen that they should have some form in their life.
All I see is this

When what I want to see is this

I would be careful about completely switching to foods like that. Substituting a meal is fine and might in fact be better for your body, but I think there are benefits you lose by not chewing such as coating your food with saliva and producing digestive enzymes in your stomach.

Also,
I can have a lunch in 3-4 minutes now and don't waste time doing the dishes or anything. Amazing.
you mean to tell us the two main reasons you are switching your diet is speed and convenience of not washing the dishes? Maybe I am reading too much between the lines here, but there has to be more behind your switch than that. Hmmm...

All I can think now is churrasco. Definitely cooking slow roasted lamb on the BBQ for tonight. Come over, guapo

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've been having my lunch in 3 or 4 minutes for years. The name behind the technique is descended from a snack that the earl of Sandwich asked his staff to make him so that he didn't have to leave his card game.

I've been having my lunch in 3 or 4 minutes for years. The name behind the technique is descended from a snack that the earl of Sandwich asked his staff to make him so that he didn't have to leave his card game.
Oooooo I think I know this one ..... Mars bar?

Oooooo I think I know this one ..... Mars bar?

I love you two.

Close. A sausage and egg bap.
Darn, that was actually gonna be my third guess after colcannon on toast

Master of My Domain
This thread made me wake up from my slumber. Like others have said, Guap I think you should re-consider it.

You mean you wanna replace this

by this?

(Mealsquare)

Fine, guys.