Number of Americans killed by certain causes

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Well, you all heard about some Korean boy who played for days and died playing a game. He just played himself to death! I wonder if there were any people who watched movies until they died!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Well, you all heard about some Korean boy who played for days and died playing a game. He just played himself to death! I wonder if there were any people who watched movies until they died!
Watching TV or movies you fall into a trance like state where the mind doesn't have to do anything so it would be incredibly hard for the mind to not want to sleep. Playing video games or poker for example the mind is alert and able to keep going. I've played poker through the night till 9am a few times.

On the 9/11 point. Clearly an inside job so wouldn't fall under terrorism category.

On the 9/11 point. Clearly an inside job so wouldn't fall under terrorism category.
1) Nope.

2) It would obviously still qualify, since it's violence for the sake of spreading terror to achieve political ends.