Women fighting on island to be trained as agents

Tools    

Hi guys, I've been looking for this movie for a long time. I can't remenber a lot of it, but It was about a group of women fighting against each other to survive in an Island and the survivors were trained as agents. I don't know the year it could have been made, I apologize for that and thanks for helping me if you can.

(Btw I'm sorry if there are mistakes english is not my first language)

Was this an Asian movie? Did they start out as children?

Try this list: https://www.themoviedb.org/keyword/1...assassin/movie

Changed the title for you to be a little more descriptive as it may get more views. Best wishes for the search.

Was this an Asian movie? Did they start out as children?
I think it wasn't an asian movie, it was a Hollywood one, if I remenber well, I found it on TV and here it's pretty strange to find asian movies on the TV.
Also thank you very much for the link, but unfournately it's not there

Changed the title for you to be a little more descriptive as it may get more views. Best wishes for the search.
Thank you very much

Were the women fighting with weapons (guns or knives) or was it all hand-to-hand?

Any idea on the number of women that started the 'competition' and how many were alive at the end? Were they wearing western style clothes, ninja clothes, or some uniform type?

Can you describe the island - palm trees, pine trees, waterfalls, etc?

I don't remember the scene by the description but possibly an Andy Sidaris collection or if 80s or 70s movie check out WIP films.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Could it be the James Bond movie Octopussy? She had a bunch of women working for her who had been trained in combat.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Were the women fighting with weapons (guns or knives) or was it all hand-to-hand?

Any idea on the number of women that started the 'competition' and how many were alive at the end? Were they wearing western style clothes, ninja clothes, or some uniform type?

Can you describe the island - palm trees, pine trees, waterfalls, etc?
I think that at some point they were using weapons, but not in the first part of the movie. Also in terms of the island i think that yes an island with palm trees, but not a waterfall. Also I think they were monitoriced the entire time. In terms of clothes they were wearing t-shirts and militar type clothes.
At the end if I remenber well survive 5-6. Also they slept in a kid of militar stance all together.
Btw the film was pretty violent and not sexual, it was pretty rought.

Could it be the James Bond movie Octopussy? She had a bunch of women working for her who had been trained in combat.

No no the film was about the women, not James Bond

Hi guys, I've been looking for this movie for a long time. I can't remenber a lot of it, but It was about a group of women fighting against each other to survive in an Island and the survivors were trained as agents. I don't know the year it could have been made, I apologize for that and thanks for helping me if you can.

(Btw I'm sorry if there are mistakes english is not my first language)

Hi guys, thanks for all the replies and for helping me to find this movie, I finally found It, it's Naked Weapon.

I hope you have a great day

Glad you found it, thanks for marking it as answered