Favorite Seinfeld Character?

Tools    

Favorite Seinfeld Character in Main Cast?
0%
0 votes
Jerry Seinfeld
50.00%
5 votes
George Costanza
50.00%
5 votes
Cosmo Kramer
0%
0 votes
Elaine Benes
10 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Pick 1
My favorite main character of Seinfeld is George Costanza, because I love his outbursts and how selfish he could be. One scene of his could make me laugh for weeks over it.

My favorite recurring/one-time character is probably Eric the Clown due to how annoyed he was over George hassling him over not knowing who Bozo the Clown was.

I'd go with George as well - I had one friend he reminded me of (and sometimes even a little of myself).

For recurring / one time - there's so many to choose from. I loved Newman (who was practically a regular), but I keep thinking of one scene that always cracked me up - Elaine was dating a guy who was "the Wiz" (kind of a Crazy Eddie type spokesman) and when he finds out he gets his job back he dons a crown inside the diner and starts strutting up and down going, "I'm the Wiz! I'm the Wiz and nobody beats me!"

The truth is in here
My answer can vary depending on mood, but I often tend to go with Kramer. He's such a larger-than-life character who can do just about anything and it will be hilarious. They are all awesome in their own ways though.

Pick 1
My favorite main character of Seinfeld is George Costanza, because I love his outbursts and how selfish he could be. One scene of his could make me laugh for weeks over it.

My favorite recurring/one-time character is probably Eric the Clown due to how annoyed he was over George hassling him over not knowing who Bozo the Clown was.

I just learned that "Eric the Clown" was played by Jon Favreau.
I never knew this.

Learned it from this video.

For the past few months we've been watching the entire Seinfeld run. It's impressive to me how they keep coming up with fresh routines and productions, week after week.

At first I enjoyed Costanza a lot because he was so humorously neurotic, but as the series went on his character became so completely over the top that it stopped being as funny to me. No one could be that screwed up and not be institutionalized.. Whereas Kramer never failed to grab me.

The order of my favorites best to least on the show would be Kramer, Elaine, Seinfeld, George, Newman.

I can see that the show would remain good until the end. But OTH I can understand why Seinfeld decided to pull the plug.

BTW there were several of the many actresses that had parts as girlfriends --mostly to Jerry-- that I recognized who made it bigger in their careers. One off the top of my head is Michelle Forbes.

Probably George makes me laugh out loud the most, but I think Elaine would be close. Probably my favourite female comedy character of all time.