Lost film about a train

Tools    

Hi, i'm looking for a short film i saw on tv 6-7 years ago. Most likely an American film. All I remember about this film: It all started when the main character got on his train, then I remember the train stops in a mysterious city after that the main character walks around the city but misses his train (I remember this moment bad) and then it turns out that the trains in this city they do not stop after that the main character again walks around the strange city and meets a sinister and strange old man. This is where my memories end. I also remember that this film was shown in a block called “Short Films by Someone Famous Author”, but I don’t remember the name of this author.

It sounds like a Twilight Zone episode where the guy on the train goes back in time to his old childhood hometown.

A Stop at Willoughby

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately it’s not the right movie. The film that I remember was in color and was most likely shot in the late 80s or 90s.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
No chance that it's In the Heat of the Night, is it?

Mr. Tibbs spends half the movie waiting for a train to arrive, it seems.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Unfortunately no

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hi, i'm looking for a short film i saw on tv 6-7 years ago. Most likely an American film. All I remember about this film: It all started when the main character got on his train, then I remember the train stops in a mysterious city after that the main character walks around the city but misses his train (I remember this moment bad) and then it turns out that the trains in this city they do not stop after that the main character again walks around the strange city and meets a sinister and strange old man. This is where my memories end. I also remember that this film was shown in a block called “Short Films by Someone Famous Author”, but I don’t remember the name of this author.

Maybe "The Town Where No One Got Off" from Ray Bradbury Theater?

Yes this movie thank you so much.