Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Till death 2021
I like what walter mair offered in terms of music in this film, very immersive and atmospheric

I am going to give a try on Hellraiser (2022) later

My daughter said I would love this as I love red pandas. They are soooo cute.
I wholeheartedly agree that red pandas are adorable. I did however detest the film.

When I watched Inside Out, I admired the concept (child emotions and all) and the execution, but upon reflection, I felt like Pete Docter had fallen into the trap of all parents whereby it becomes very much about trying to process the world either via the child or in terms of how the child perceives it.

I started watching Turning Red quite randomly last night, and for the first few minutes, I actually thought that was a Docter film too, as the focus on the female kid/adolescent was a decisive common factor, and this one seems far more sloppy and unoriginal than Inside Out.

I’ll give it a rewatch one of these days to see if it was simply the wrong day for it, but though it’s well-made animation-wise, as per usual for Pixar, I was massively disappointed. But of course speaking of red pandas exclusively, it’s very sweet and all.

Also Midnight Cowboy is on tubi for free so may switch to that
One of my most fave movies. Seen it a million times.

I forgot the opening line.
It's a Best Picture Oscar Nomination weekend for me, starting tonight :

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)