R.I.P. Miss Cleo

Tools    

Sad news to report, everyone. Sad news to report.

You may have already heard it -- Miss Cleo -- aka Youree Dell Harris -- aka a former ex-girlfriend of mine (we dated off and on between 1998 and 2003) -- has unfortunately passed away today at the age of 53 of cancer.

Obviously, it isn't too terribly upsetting to me because I have since spoken to her since she moved on to the other side -- she transitioned well (to the OTHER SIDE, not a different gender), no problems at the gate, and she loves being cancer-free again. But it's still sad that we can't have her here anymore in the physical realm. Especially for me.

Here are some clips of Miss Cleo when she did commercials back in the 1990's, when she was very popular.

R.I.P.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cleo1.jpg
Views:	3163
Size:	153.8 KB
ID:	26375   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cleo2.jpg
Views:	3094
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	26376   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cleo3.jpg
Views:	1514
Size:	360.7 KB
ID:	26377   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cleo4.jpg
Views:	1231
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	26378   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cleo5.jpg
Views:	8450
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	26379  

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You killed her with your psionic powers!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

This year has been awful. First Prince, then ALF, and now Miss Cleo have died. Oh -- and David Bowie.

RIP seriously we miss her always.