The Top MoFos Countdown Part 3

Tools    

Not an official top 3 but I'm thinking:

1. Moviegal
2. Swan
3. HK
pretty much the same for me

Honestly do whatever you guys want, I don't even care anymore. I shouldn't have said anything.

I've decided I'm not gonna vote for anyone who asks not to be included. There are a lot of people I could include, so if you want out, you're not making my list. You asked for it.

That doesn't change any of my opinions I've made about the whole thing. It's just, while thinking about names, I realized there's a lot of people and some good people won't be able to make it because there's only 25 spots. So if you don't want to be included, I'm not including you.

Yeah, I figure the great majority wouldn't even consider me, but I like to, at least, think that the people I would add to my list would consider me for thiers.
That happened to me last year. I voted for a bunch of people who didn't vote for me, but they said afterwards they would have voted for me but had forgotten my name

Pssst...it's Citizen Rules

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	avatar Christmas medium.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	23920  

I'm going to be completely honest... please dont vote for me.. because I'm not turning a list in myself. This is my last post in this thread.. please respect me and my choice.

This is my last post in this thread..
Good. You've posted 5 million times telling everyone "DON'T VOTE FOR ME!"

"I'M NOT PARTICIPATING!"

I'm sorry I said anything. I'm sorry to anyone who is mad or annoyed at me. I'm sorry my request turned into such a big deal. That wasn't my intention.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I Don't want to start everything again but i dont want to read back over all the arguements, but why dont people wanna be included?.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

So I heard (and knew before it was even mentioned) that I was originally not allowed on this list?

Well, whatever. I'm looking at the list right now in my third eye. Interesting.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I Don't want to start everything again but i dont want to read back over all the arguements, but why dont people wanna be included?.
I'm not sure, just send your list in and hope for the best

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
So I heard (and knew before it was even mentioned) that I was originally not allowed on this list?

Well, whatever. I'm looking at the list right now in my third eye. Interesting.
You're Dead.