Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Grandma's Boy 9/10

I usually don't lol during a movie, especially when unaccompanied, however, this one really had me laughing consistently throughout the movie. Those interested in movies about 'getting stoned' and pioneering remarks residing in movies such as 'Jay & Silent Bob' or American Pie (qualities taken from both these movies) would definitely enjoy watching this movie. I knew I was going to enjoy the film once I saw the Happy Madison logo at the beginning but it was quite different to their usual productions- portraying the lives of a few game testing/developing nerds with subtle comedy. It wasn't perfect but I will definitely watch again.

Black Knight 2/10 It sucked like hell, some weak leftover of a Knights Tale and some other movies
Hero 9/10 had to revise my opinion, it was damn hot
CSI season 3 11/10 no comment
Julius Caesar 8/10 good and pretty accurate

And do check my "art": Deviant

Success is the only Earthly judge..
Well, the last movies I've seen are Jett Li's Fearless, and Accepted... Fearless surpassed my expectations in more ways than I couldn't have thought. Accepted was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time, it was nice to see some regular comedy other than "git-r-dun" and "you might be a redneck"...

Last two movies i saw were Lady in the Water, and Snakes on A Plane. Lady was intriguing, but was definitely M Night's weakest movie to date, suffering from treating the audience like they needed "everything" explained for them in intricate detail. Not awful, but deeply diasppointing.

Snakes on the other hand was simply wonderful. Ellis is becoming a director to look out for, as this is popcorn cinema at its' finest.

James

Awsom 50 - The Online Source for Action Movies

Little Miss Sunshine.. 9/10

Almost perfect to be honest...

Last movie I saw was "A Streetcar Named Desire," and it was like an 11. Perfect pretty much.

Little Miss Sunshine...9.5

Lady In The Water - 9/10

Worst Witch= C
Walk The Line= A
La Mujer De Mi Hermano= B
Transamerica= A
Friends With Money= B
Rumor Has It= C+

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning 4/10

The Departed 9/10

A Scanner Darkly 8/10

Suspect's Reviews

Flowers in the attic. Wow I didn't realize the movie was going to be so messed up. I give it an 8.

Is That Your Best?
Man Of The Year(Pre Viewing)-7/10, Robin Williams doing what he does best acting goofy and being a comedian. Christopher Walken & Laura Linney were also very good in supporting roles.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/MSakuro/me2.jpg

Spider-man 2. Okay so I've seen it before but I watched it again last night. Now I'm not really a superhero fan but this a really superior movie in so many ways. Love the ode to Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. This movie works on so many levels. In short it's extremely well made and shows that when Hollywood gets it right, it gets it really right.

10/10

The Ring 2

Too much like the original. Trying too hard. Not much more I can say about it.

5/10

Forums active at:
talk.milliondollarscreenplay.com

I am having a nervous breakdance
The Last Samurai 5.5/10

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

watched two movies last night

A Knights Tale (taped Sat night) seen this a few times before but still really enjoyable 8/10

Snakes on a Plane - now being added to my worst movies ever list

The last movie I saw at a theatre was World Trade Center and it was pretty good. I'd say about a 7/10.