What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Kevin Spacey singin' it for Bobby Darin. He did great!

Kevin Spacey ~ Beyond The Sea

Bobby Darin ~ Mack The Knife

Leonard Cohen ~ Dance Me To The End of Love

Rob Zombie ~ American Witch

Rob Zombie ~ Never Gonna Stop

Rob Zombie ~ Super Beast

Yes, I got carried away. I enjoy most music, most movies, and can blend in to most crowds. It makes life a hell of a lot more interesting.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The Soundtrack of Our Lives, one of my fave hard rock/psychedelic bands, doing one of their most mellow songs, "Midnight Children". (Apparently, Jane Birken was unavailable, but Nina Persson's pretty fine.)

Seminole Wind ~ John Anderson

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

This song that they won't let me directly link to. No one here would like it, anyway. It's a tad heavy.

Powerman 5000 ~ Bombshell

None of the videos from Universal will direct link.... 'tis a pain. Anyway, I kinda liked your song....

Right now I'm listening to...

Serenity ~ Godsmack

None of the videos from Universal will direct link.... 'tis a pain.
Good to know!

Now, for something a tad softer. OK, not soft, but it won't rattle your brains too much, either. Not that I have anything to worry about.

Huey Lewis And The News - Do You Believe In Love

i'm listening to the band:Mayday Parade... the song is called:If you wanted a song written about you,All you had to do was Ask...

Butthole Surfers: Electriclarryland

This isn't them at their chaotic best (that would be either their first EP or one of their first 4 LPs) but it's grown on me a bit. Favorites are Cough Syrup, The Lord is a Monkey and the obvious Pepper, oh yeah and TV Star.

I loved that Caity, it was great to watch

The lyrics to this song get to me evertime I listen to it.