What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Ah.... but you might know Arlo a little better for his song Alice's Restaurant (couldn't find a decent clip)....
Sorry.

If you handed me a guitar I could blag my way through Vigilante Man or This Land Is Your Land but I've not heard much of Arlo.

Very nice.... ... Thanks.... I'll have to look for the single version because I love Miss O'Connor's voice....
Youtube has a few Damien Dempsey clips, most of them lacking in quality (poor live recordings) compared to It's All Good but here's a good version of Colony, with an intro by Shane 'Not Dead Yet, Thank God' MacGowan.

Sorry.

If you handed me a guitar I could blag my way through Vigilante Man or This Land Is Your Land but I've not heard much of Arlo.
No biggie... The only reason I know a little about Arlo is because my dad's a fan... and he's a bit of a fixture around here....

Youtube has a few Damien Dempsey clips, most of them lacking in quality (poor live recordings) compared to It's All Good but here's a good version of Colony, with an intro by Shane 'Not Dead Yet, Thank God' MacGowan.
Thanks again…. I am definably going to keep an eye on this guy....

The first time I heard this song, I didn't really like it.... but it has slowly grown on me....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Peter's gonna like this one...

The Stone Roses - Fools Gold

Live on Top Of The Pops in 1989, I can remember watching the TV in 17 year old awe, having bought the single shortly before this performance. I think that The Stone Roses were truly one of the best, if laziest, bands ever to come out of Britain...

Notice Benicio Del Toro who was an extra in this vid, sitting on the car in the background at 3:14. This was back in '86 so he must have been 19 years old.

Actually this seems to be counting down with me here so he appears with around 39 seconds left if it is doing that.

A system of cells interlinked
Video Killed the Radio Star - The Buggles

Great tune. Launched the video age on MTV, and was the brainchild of Trevor Horn, mastermind producer behind such acts as Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Art of Noise, and some of Yes's tighter recordings...

Put me in your pocket...
Persuasion ~ Govi