What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Follow You Down ~ Gin Blossoms

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I got for good luck my black tooth.
"Cyprus Avenue" - Van Morrison

Listening to Astral Weeks, I think he's got more soul than most of the guys that are actually considered soul singers.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Strummer521
"Cyprus Avenue" - Van Morrison

Listening to Astral Weeks, I think he's got more soul than most of the guys that are actually considered soul singers.
Seeing as Van more-or-less invented the subgenre of Celtic Soul, I'd definately consider him one of the finest soul singers to have lived.

Astral Weeks is such a stunning, wistful and heartfelt album.

I'm in a Cope-tastic mood...

Kilimanjaro - The Teardrop Explodes

Followed by one of my favourite ever album titles: Everybody Wants To Shag The Teardrop Explodes...

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Astral Weeks is such a stunning, wistful and heartfelt album.
Even Lester Bangs loved it.

Originally Posted by Strummer521
Even Lester Bangs loved it.
I've read the piece he wrote about Astral Weeks and it's not surprising that someone like Bangs rated the album, such was the rich poetic infusion.

A system of cells interlinked
Cold Play - X&Y

The Adventure Starts Here!
Listening to this uber-annoying Steelers song. There's one every year and usually they're cute ... but this one is stuck in my head and won't go away. I'm having Sesame Street flashbacks all the time now. So, it's time to annoy the rest of you with it:

http://www.flidop.com/flidop/Music/1...uhlahmahlu.mp3

The White Stripes - We're Going to be Friends
Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag

Originally Posted by Tacitus
I've read the piece he wrote about Astral Weeks and it's not surprising that someone like Bangs rated the album, such was the rich poetic infusion.
It's a great piece huh? Sort of like the essay in the criterion edition of The Royal Tenenbaums, it makes you feel blessed to be able to listen to the album and then you want to drop everything and just do it.