What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The Ventures - Ghost Riders In The Sky

Minus the Bear - "Let's Play Clowns"

Trance, every time

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Michael_myers
Trance, every time
tsk tsk tsk

AC DC - Highway to Hell

Originally Posted by Nitzer
tsk tsk tsk
what's so ******* wrong with trance, in my lifetime, i've found about 2 or 3 other people that actually enjoy it, why does everyone hate it so much?

And this is my BOOMstick!
what's so ******* wrong with trance, in my lifetime, i've found about 2 or 3 other people that actually enjoy it, why does everyone hate it so much?
It's annoying, it's repetitive, requires no talent whatsoever, can get old really fast, has no meaning, and consists of computerized beeps.

I have my playlist on random... Right now it's on Zeppelin's 'Fool in the Rain', then 'Peace Frong' by Smash Mouth, 'Capt Scrub' by Pain, 'Truckin' by the Dead, 'We'll Be Together' by Sting and so on and so forth...

My Top 100 favorite movies.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
It's annoying, it's repetitive, requires no talent whatsoever, can get old really fast, has no meaning, and consists of computerized beeps.
i guess it's an acquired taste

Arresting your development
i guess it's an acquired taste
Just like peaches.

Someone Save Us College Kids
Playlist 6 comming up songs
Away to The Heart _ Noise Ratchet
Jaw, Knee, Music _ NoFx
Flag Pole Sitta _ Harvey Danger
New Noise _ Refused
Were a happy family_ Ramones
Suburban Home _ Descendents

I must become Caligari..!
Right now...

The Best Album Of 2004

ISIS
Panopticon
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Someone Save Us College Kids
The best metal band Ive herd in a while.