What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Well. I went to YouTube to find a link to a song but ended up watching a whole bunch of Waffle House fight videos instead. I forgot what song it was that I wanted to share. =/

@cat_sidhe

I listen to all types of music...

from

to

Including this...

Pretty much the same, if you noticed anything I post in this thread. I've been heavily into music since I was a little child. My only qualification in is audio engineering, and I blame my love of music for that.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
So neat. I've been watching Dark on Netflix and this was the closing song on EP3. lol, if that's in the file text the pardon. I'm on mobile and can't see all the link title.

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
That's the first record I ever bought.
For me it was Pink Floyd's Atom Heart Mother but damn! ITCOTCK would be quite a thrilling album to buy and experience early in the music experience. The improv parts (like the end of 21stCSM or the majority of Moonchild etc) for the first time would be quite like "holy s.hit, who needs the radio. I need more of this!"

Even though ITCOTCK isn't my favorite Crimson record, it always surprises me how comprehensive it is, despite being (generally regarded as) the first prog album (though I'd argue: avant garde rock/symphonic folk rock) - and also how damn good it sounds in both original and remastered versions. That bloody bass saxophone in 21stCSM

For me it was Pink Floyd's Atom Heart Mother but damn! ITCOTCK would be quite a thrilling album to buy and experience early in the music experience. The improv parts (like the end of 21stCSM or the majority of Moonchild etc) for the first time would be quite like "holy s.hit, who needs the radio. I need more of this!"

Even though ITCOTCK isn't my favorite Crimson record, it always surprises me how comprehensive it is, despite being (generally regarded as) the first prog album (though I'd argue: avant garde rock/symphonic folk rock) - and also how damn good it sounds in both original and remastered versions. That bloody bass saxophone in 21stCSM
Ever listen to Anekdoten?