What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The soundtrack of my soul is nearly comprised entirely of salsa music.
Salsa - the dance that can be thoroughly enjoyed even sitting down

OH SNAP!!!! LIstening to 80s music while doing some major cleaning at work. H&O's Out of Touch just played.

Wish someone would do a non-English song tournament some time...
I'd like the contests to be more themed than just "whatever from wherever". The most fun I had so far was the ill-fated second rap tournament, which actually surprised the crap out of me as I'd never ever considered myself a fan, only a fan of certain songs, but then realised how much of every nom I liked. ****ing loved it, and I was the only one.

I'd like the contests to be more themed than just "whatever from wherever". The most fun I had so far was the ill-fated second rap tournament, which actually surprised the crap out of me as I'd never ever considered myself a fan, only a fan of certain songs, but then realised how much of every nom I liked. ****ing loved it, and I was the only one.
We used to mix things up with themed ones and ones for specific periods or genres - sadly now it's all too often the same old. same old with the same periods and often the same artists being nominated

We used to mix things up with themed ones and ones for specific periods or genres - sadly now it's all too often the same old. same old with the same periods and often the same artists being nominated
Yeah, I had thought about taking a break from them after the last one. Wouldn't mind running one if I knew what the hell I was doing.

I want to read some of the old contests, as I heard they got a bit heated sometimes. Bring me the dramaz pls, kthxbai.