What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Maybe my fav Melvins album. I love the wiffle ball bat drums.

Ooooh. Very crunchy. My kind of metal. If you haven't yet, you MUST check out Triptykon. An awesome continuation of this sound.

Been listening to this frequently. My fav Ihsahn release post-Emperor. A little Naked City-ish w/ the sax:

Great intro:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS IHSAHN FANS, OH HAI!

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Their best song, an unrecogised metal classic?

Not really a fan of the band in general but this song had an effect on me back in 2007....ten years gone so quick....

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum - Sleep is Wrong
I love all of Nils Frykdahl's bands so, so much. Idiot Flesh's "Fancy" is also one of my favorite hard-hitting, avantgarde prog metal albums

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
I saw Fantômas in Rimini many years ago (before the release of The Director's Cut), and by a strange turn of events, ended up watching them practice/sound check for about 3 hours in the early afternoon. Helped the lighting guys out with emergency insulation tape (don't ask...) and ended the night on their tourbus (with the driver, getting *********, watching their DVD entertainment. )

One of the best nights of my life.

But watching them practice was awesome. To watch Lombardo take direction from Mike Patton, like...he knew exactly what he meant, when he was describing things in a way that looked like you'd only know what he meant if you were right there in that circle.

And Trevor Dunn is much shorter than I thought, and incredibly cute. oh my god.
Sounds like an amazing and memorable experience!

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Maybe my fav Melvins album. I love the wiffle ball bat drums.

Ooooh. Very crunchy. My kind of metal. If you haven't yet, you MUST check out Triptykon. An awesome continuation of this sound.

Been listening to this frequently. My fav Ihsahn release post-Emperor. A little Naked City-ish w/ the sax:
Already got the Triptykon albums, they are in fact a brilliant and heavy continuation, great bunch of releases!

I always gravitated towards Emperor and early Darkthrone when it came to black metal, Ihsahn has always had a slightly more complex look at things both musically, conceptually and lyrically than a lot of the more infamous black metal bands.

I haven't heard all of Ihsahn's solo albums tbh. I loved the "After", "Eremita" and "Seelenbrechen" trilogy.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

IM SO HOOKED IM DANCING ALL AROUND THE ROOM, TEARING MY CURTAINS, FRIG YOU TABLE YOURE JUST A PUNY MORTAL IMZ THEZ GODZ, I WILL CRUSH YO. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TATATAT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TATATA ALL THE PAPERS ARE FLYING AROUND THE ROOM,

Just kidding. But this RIPS!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.