What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!

"How long's a tear take to dry", "Perfect 10", "Big Coin" and "The Slide" Not my favourite album they ever did but arguably there last properly good one in my opinion at least

Tyler isn't here! Tyler went away! Tyler's gone!
To Cat

Even though who in the hell knows if she'll ever see it.

Best pink floyd album, hands down

Best pink floyd album, hands down
I absolutely agree. This and especially Echoes. Especially the middle when the sirene goes off and Dave appears with his awesome guitar. It feels like death. And coincidentaly I just bought it as a vinyl re-issue, as they launched a massive vinyl avalanche, all albums.

Expensive 40$ next to 9 for CD, but it's worth it.

GODDD I LOVE THE BOSS!

Just listen to that voice,man............I put only Bonnie Tyler above, in a league of her own as far as female vocalists go

Tyler isn't here! Tyler went away! Tyler's gone!
@Beatle I agree, have not bought any vinyl yet but I inherited my uncles stereo system (he had while he was in Vietnam), turn table and his vinyl.... Best way to listen to music!!

One of my favorite songs to listen on vinyl:

I need to get this album on vinyl so I can listen to this song!!!!

A confluence of perfection - Uma, Neil diamond cover and the movie itself.

the long version

the standard version

God! I haven't seen this since it was released! I remember we were watching it as little kids while I was still in elementary school on daily basis. At least 50 times a day. This sure brings back some memories...

80s had some of the best music and the worst videos.

GODDD I LOVE THE BOSS!
Me too! Nobody like him.

Me too! Nobody like him.
John is the person of the 20th century (a century in which everything happened, as someone once said) though, imho.

On an off note, Bruce is unbelievably the exact case I was talking about - a double sign, Virgo/Libra, 23rd Sept.

A system of cells interlinked
In Flames - December Flower