What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
No Doubt - The Singles 1992-2003. A pretty good if kinda shallow look at No Doubt's entire career so far. Sadly, no sign of "Total Hate" with Brad from Sublime, or my favorite ND song, "Move On." ("Don't Speak" still reminds me of an ex-girlfriend from quite a while ago, though.... )
I was going to get this thinking it was a best of... then while at the counter i found it was just the singles.... i like there earlyer Ska-Core stuf.. then they just kinda became to Pop.

Iam listening to

..... Its a pretty good selection, A tad to much Nevermind and not enought In Utero and Incesticide..... and well Bleach as well. But i already own In Utero and Blech anyway so thats ok.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by Hondo333
I was going to get this thinking it was a best of... then while at the counter i found it was just the singles.... i like there earlyer Ska-Core stuf.. then they just kinda because to Pop.

Iam listening to

..... Its a pretty good selection, A tad to much Nevermind and not enought In Utero and Incesticide..... and well Bleach as well. But i already own In Utero and Blech anyway so thats ok.

classic

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Hondo333

Iam listening to

Yeah, I have that CD too, but I don't really like it all that much. "You Know You're Right" is an awesome song, but the rest of the selections are way too obvious. I would have needed a whole lot more early work, like Love Buzz, Spank Thru, Oh the Guilt, or Where Did You Sleep Last Night (the version with Mark Lanegan on vocals...That is an amazing track from before Nirvana were even famous...) to make this a better album. I never thought there needed to be a Nirvana "Greatest Hits" deal....I want the Box Set we were promised though...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

hmmm- i like nirvana, but they are really over played. the singles cd is ok, but you are right Monkeypunch, they need a 'best hits' although 'It's my Life' promises that they might return to their roots, I am afraid No Doubt is no longer the band they were in 1995 when Tragic Kingdom came out.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
I want the Box Set we were promised though...
Yes, and Unplugged DVD would be nice.

I am listening to....

Monkey reminded me i had it, havent listend to it in years

No Doubt was my first exposure to that music scene, rigth before 'return of the Saturn' came out, well maybe a year or so before, because in '95 I was in 1st grade.

The first cut is the deepest
Baby I know the first cut is the deepest
But when it comes to being lucky he's cursed
When it come to loving me he's worst

The First Cut Is The Deepest.........Sheryl Crowe.......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I See You When You're Sleeping
Just *found* a copy of the Lost in Translation soundtrack and it's lovely. I'm going to have to get that My Bloody Valentine album now.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Just *found* a copy of the Lost in Translation soundtrack and it's lovely. I'm going to have to get that My Bloody Valentine album now.
Loveless is simply the most elegant and beautiful album you will ever hear.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
DOes it have the asian guy singing God Save The Queen??

Listenin to Squirrel Nut Zippers - Perennial Favorites

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by linespalsy
Rambo Amadeus - Vi Mastate O Sreci
Man, you always find the most unique things to listen to....

I'm listening to:

The White Stripes - "Death Letter"

Ray Charles - Hallelujah i love her so

Edit: Just Changed to
Electric Six - Gay Bar

Civilization III

am thinking about asking my brother to change the settings so it plays Weezer

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Anthology...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)