The one Marvel/DC Movie you liked the most?

Tools    

Movie Forums Member
Honestly, Marvel is my favorite and I can't say which one of Marvel Movie that I liked the most cause every movie is a good one. But Iron Man was the one that I liked the Most.

You can Call me Ramit as it is my real name.

The only good DC movies are the The Dark Knight trilogy so not much competition there. My fav movie is Cap Civil War

Movie Forums Member
The only good DC movies are the The Dark Knight trilogy so not much competition there. My fav movie is Cap Civil War

yea exactly, I hope DC will make up for Batman vs Superman in justice league and Flash Movies'. Civil War is great.

In the Marvel 'Universe' they made a casual reference to a far more interesting story then the one they produced.

Specifically, in 'X-Men; Days of Fuchsia Past' Charles Xavier mentions that Erik Lehnsherr eliminated John Kennedy by curving the bullet through him.

A movie detailing the manner in which Lehnsherr removed Kennedy and framed the innocent Oswald would easily have been their best movie thus far...
We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force. ~Ayn Rand

Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis!!! Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!

Specifically, in 'X-Men; Days of Fuchsia Past' Charles Xavier mentions that Erik Lehnsherr eliminated John Kennedy by curving the bullet through him.
Except that's not what happened. Erik was wrongly imprisoned for assassinating Kennedy, but he was trying to save JFK because Kennedy was also a mutant. He explains this to Charles on the airplane, at which point Charles apologizes for believing Erik had actually killed the president.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
In the Marvel 'Universe' they made a casual reference to a far more interesting story then the one they produced.

A movie detailing the manner in which Lehnsherr removed Kennedy and framed the innocent Oswald would easily have been their best movie thus far...

I've been working on my top 100... and I had the entire X-Men series in there alongside Amazing Spidey 1 & 2 and Guardians Of The Galaxy... looks as though Guardians will be the only Marvel survivor now after I've reshuffled.
The other Marvel based movies have never made my top 100.

I'm definitely a DC fan more than Marvel.
I got TDK Trilogy, Batman and Batman Returns, Superman 1 & 2, Man Of Steel...

GotG isn't a case of being my "favourite Marvel movie" as I don't exactly rate the others... GotG is simply a decent movie I enjoy watching. I also don't really care much if it's tied to the other movies either, as I haven't bought into the money spinner that is the MCU after all the swapping of actors and crap that's been going on since the mid 2000s, which includes the X-Men movies which aren't tied to the MCU.
Also, the Thor movies are abysmal.

I think my fave DC movie though would be either Dark Knight Rises, or Batman Returns. I've grown fond of Man Of Steel since it was released, and I've yet to see BvS as I couldn't get to the cinema.
Depending on how I take to BvS, will depend on where Man Of Steel and the whole DCCU goes in my ratings.

Love The Dark Knight Trilogy of course, hope to love "Suicide Squad" this August but wait and see !

Movie Forums Member
I've been working on my top 100... and I had the entire X-Men series in there alongside Amazing Spidey 1 & 2 and Guardians Of The Galaxy... looks as though Guardians will be the only Marvel survivor now after I've reshuffled.
The other Marvel based movies have never made my top 100.

I'm definitely a DC fan more than Marvel.
I got TDK Trilogy, Batman and Batman Returns, Superman 1 & 2, Man Of Steel...

GotG isn't a case of being my "favourite Marvel movie" as I don't exactly rate the others... GotG is simply a decent movie I enjoy watching. I also don't really care much if it's tied to the other movies either, as I haven't bought into the money spinner that is the MCU after all the swapping of actors and crap that's been going on since the mid 2000s, which includes the X-Men movies which aren't tied to the MCU.
Also, the Thor movies are abysmal.

I think my fave DC movie though would be either Dark Knight Rises, or Batman Returns. I've grown fond of Man Of Steel since it was released, and I've yet to see BvS as I couldn't get to the cinema.
Depending on how I take to BvS, will depend on where Man Of Steel and the whole DCCU goes in my ratings.
Lets hope future Marvel movies make it in your top 100. And yea The Dark Knight Trilogy is the best DC movie so far. I can't seem to get enough of it even though I have watched it multiple times.

I have to return some videotapes...
I like Dark Knight most, but I like Marvel more I guess although I think each film in the Dark Knight Trilogy is better than every single one of the Marvel Films.

Donners Superman

Burton's Batman
Nolan's Batman
Spiderman 2
Hellboy 2 (best fantastic 4 movie never made)
Guardians of the Galaxy

Except that's not what happened. Erik was wrongly imprisoned for assassinating Kennedy, but he was trying to save JFK because Kennedy was also a mutant. He explains this to Charles on the airplane, at which point Charles apologizes for believing Erik had actually killed the president.
Oh, that's interesting, that they made Kennedy a mutant. I'm not sure they needed to do that – perhaps Erik should have tried to save him because he thought it would benefit mutants if he did?

Anyway, X-Men: First Class is my favourite of the films.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Honestly, Marvel is my favorite and I can't say which one of Marvel Movie that I liked the most cause every movie is a good one. But Iron Man was the one that I liked the Most.
What?

The only good DC movies are the The Dark Knight trilogy so not much competition there.
Seriously?

I meant to mention as well that the Kennedy thing reminds me of science fiction where they make Jack the Ripper or Hitler an alien. It just comes over as ill-considered and poor – in the case of the latter, every time.

Movie Forums Member
Oh, that's interesting, that they made Kennedy a mutant. I'm not sure they needed to do that – perhaps Erik should have tried to save him because he thought it would benefit mutants if he did?

Anyway, X-Men: First Class is my favourite of the films.
It's one of my favourites.

Movie Forums Member
I like Dark Knight most, but I like Marvel more I guess although I think each film in the Dark Knight Trilogy is better than every single one of the Marvel Films.
damn, that's heavy. well dark knight trilogy was awesome but don't know why Marvel interests me more. Everyone has their own opinions and they have every right to put it up. Cheers!!

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
what's your opinion?
You can't seriously say all Marvel movies are good and then go on to claim TDK trilogy is only good thing about DC.

Both Marvel and DC have lots of meh movies, some bad ones and few good ones.