Movie of the Month - The Square (March 2018)

Tools    

Same. Was really interesting in its own right, and I really loved the perspective neiba brought to the whole affair. Tremendous choice, and great insights.

This thread is old, but I recently saw The Square and I liked it. I think many people didn’t quite get what the author was trying to say, but that’s understandable because I think he said many things, some of which I didn’t totally get, but I just saw it once, have to give it another try. I haven’t listened to the entire podcast, there are already some thing’s I disagree with, or not totally agree, or think it’s superficial, but that’s alright. I sense a Portuguese accent in the podcast, is that @neiba? Anyway, I didn’t knew The Movies Forum had a podcast, is nice to know.

Anyway, I didn’t knew The Movies Forum had a podcast, is nice to know.

The Square" as the Movie of the Month for March 2018 might not be appropriate for the General Movie Discussion forum. The forum is usually focused on contemporary or near-future movies, so bringing up a film from five years ago might not generate much current engagement.

You do realise the last post before yours was exactly 5 years ago? lol

I thank you though as I now want to see this film