The Personal Recommendation Hall of Fame III: Foreign Language Edition

Tools    

One nomination/film per participant, right?

Unfortunately I can't reccomend it for this HOF, but a bunch of you need to get on watching the Up doc series. It's one of the greatest things ever.

Unfortunately I can't reccomend it for this HOF, but a bunch of you need to get on watching the Up doc series. It's one of the greatest things ever.
I'm very interested in seeing that at some point. It sounds fascinating, and it's still going on?

Yeah 63 Up was 2018
I think most of them are on YouTube aswell.

btw guys I'd LOVE to participate, but I' busy lately and just can't fit it into my schedule. Can't wait to see what you guys pick for each other though.

I'm OK with long movies. Please everyone try to pick movies that I will like, as that's the goal here. It doesn't even matter if you like the film you choose for me, I just have to like it

For everyone who joins, when picking a movie for me that I hopefully will love remember I don't like gratuitous violence or gratuitous sex, I have to watch these films with my wife and we both don't like extreme, dark disturbing stuff, I hate gore horror films. I don't like extreme animal cruelty

The trick is not minding
Know what? I’m in. I’ll be finishing Personal Recc 2 tonight and have my list sent in for that, sooooo.....yeah. I’ll go over everyone’s list.

Think I did an okay job with my recs. Two things made it tough. Limiting it to foreign language and the fact that I don't know a lot of you very well yet.

Hopefully the combination of looking at your top ten and what I have learned being back a few weeks will be enough. Really want everyone to enjoy the picks.

Think I did an okay job with my recs. Two things made it tough. Limiting it to foreign language and the fact that I don't know a lot of you very well yet.

Hopefully the combination of looking at your top ten and what I have learned being back a few weeks will be enough. Really want everyone to enjoy the picks.
I think I have a good one for you, actually there was a number of ones that I thing you would have liked. I also hope everyone likes their movie choice, I tried real hard!