the nothing thread

Tools    

I am half agony, half hope.
Everytime I see Destiny's name, I read Density instead. Dyslexia? Old age and bad eyes? Who knows...

Johann von Goethe

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
How are you Em? Holding up okay?

thanks for asking, dear!! i guess i am ok but i am still in colorado for another day and then i head back to tn. it feels wierd hanging out with his-now mine-friends doing what he loves to do. be around the car guys and cruising!!! i work tuesday nite so i guess i will have to answer this question and many more! i have gotten 2 phone calls since he has been gone and 3 convos on yahoo. kevin sounds good but just ready to get this done and come home. i just hope he keeps his atitude up.. but to be really honest, i feel so numb and blah.... this is why i love this place!!!

So, I'm catching up on Ugly Betty reruns last night and Gio says the most romantic thing to Betty. Here's the set up:

Walking home together after the Jr. High dance, Betty asks Gio if he would like to go on a date with her. Gio declines, saying that he doesn't think it would be a good idea. Betty confronts him, asking why he then kissed her, and danced with her. Gio responds, "I don't want to be the rebound guy; I want to be the guy."

Man, I love that stuff. I hope she picks him over Henry.

I've just returned from orientation for the AFI Film Fest. I'm on their mailing list and they're looking for volunteers for the event. It sounds like fun. I'll spend one day greeting film makers at the hotel, and then a couple of days taking tickets at the screenings. The bonus is that if there's room left at the screenings, we can sit in and watch the films, and for every four hours of volunteering, we earn two tickets to a screening. Awesome.

I've just returned from orientation for the AFI Film Fest. I'm on their mailing list and they're looking for volunteers for the event. It sounds like fun. I'll spend one day greeting film makers at the hotel, and then a couple of days taking tickets at the screenings. The bonus is that if there's room left at the screenings, we can sit in and watch the films, and for every four hours of volunteering, we earn two tickets to a screening. Awesome.
That sounds Great Mrs Slug

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Just watched The Visitor; it was a very thought provoking movie.