the nothing thread

Tools    

mommy says im not allowed to play with flames anymore. The doctor agrees.
*gives zeik a toy match with fake flames

A question:
How do you put a picture in your post without using an attachment? I copy and paste and it won't work.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by gummo
A question:
How do you put a picture in your post without using an attachment? I copy and paste and it won't work.
you're cheating! this thread's supposed to be about NOTHING!
uh, seriously, no clue here in Froggyland, we haven't invented computers yet in Froggyland...

Ex-Con. Ex-Cop. Explosive
Refrain nithermoore from the nithingnuss! @@
<
\___/

SONSO'BEACHNUTS?$$

Donwannabeabumyoubetterchewgum.

Three cornered hats.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Cabbage Head
Refrain nithermoore from the nithingnuss!
@@
<
\___/

SONSO'BEACHNUTS?$$

Donwannabeabumyoubetterchewgum.

Three cornered hats.
I'll take Crazy Posting Humor Jokes for $1500, er... $500, Alex.

history *is* moralizing
thanx nice Tiger! i didn't know what to say anymore...
... not that i have much to say anyway...
you really possess $500?

Thank you chicago and Zeik ..I am well over 300 now
What are you at now???

ahhhh this is my favourite thread: Seinfeld, Melted Cheese and Nothingness.

FRANK: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had - but so did another man. As I rained blows opon him, I realized there had to be another way!

KRAMER: What happened to the doll?

FRANK: It was destroyed. But out of that, a new holiday was born. "A Festivus for the rest of us!"

KRAMER: That musta been some kind of doll.

FRANK: She was.

-from The Strike

I heard a new "name" today for "whites" who act like what is often referred to as "gangstas"...it is called..ready.... "Wankstas" previous to this i heard "Hip-hop Honky" for "whites" who act like a "rapper" and the wellknown "wigger". When I say "act" , I mean the talk, walk, dress... I don't want to sound racist, but I think it is funny.

Arresting your development
I heard a new "name" today for "whites" who act like what is often referred to as "gangstas"...it is called..ready.... "Wankstas" previous to this i heard "Hip-hop Honky" for "whites" who act like a "rapper" and the wellknown "wigger". When I say "act" , I mean the talk, walk, dress... I don't want to sound racist, but I think it is funny.

tee hee