Are men really that different from women?

Tools    

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by 7thson
The worst thing to do when you get caught is to look away quickly, just keep starring, you already got caught anyway.

...and then aim your nut cannon, teach them a lesson in KNOCKING FIRST.

"You would prefer another target? A military target? Then name
the system!"

Men and women are most certainly different (thank God).

A couple of observations on sex:
My shrink once said that in general men use love to get sex, and women use sex to get love. After thinking about it, I realized that this is very often true.

I've also notice that while men and women both have "pervy" thoughts, that men are more driven by visual stimualtion (adult movies and pics in magazines), and women are more interested in mental stimulation (reading stories rather than looking at pictures). Any opinions on this?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by 7thson
Are men really that different from women?
Yes. Women are simply inferior...

Except when it comes to doing dishes.

Originally Posted by Prospero
Men and women are most certainly different (thank God).

A couple of observations on sex:
My shrink once said that in general men use love to get sex, and women use sex to get love. After thinking about it, I realized that this is very often true.

I've also notice that while men and women both have "pervy" thoughts, that men are more driven by visual stimualtion (adult movies and pics in magazines), and women are more interested in mental stimulation (reading stories rather than looking at pictures). Any opinions on this?
You and your shrink are very wise

OG you are skating on thin ice

Originally Posted by nebbit
I hope this was a joke, I have a dishwasher,

What's his name?

Robert

He better be getting some for that post.

Originally Posted by OG-
You ment what is her name, right?

Ok, I'll bite. What is her name?

Originally Posted by OG-
lol. I was just joking implying that because they do dishes they must be female. I'm what you call a jerk.

Just male
Ok... us males deserved that. But you only get one.

I love women, and in the most "unpeverted way" I say: Women are the reason the world is still here.

"Are men really different from women"

You're an idiot.