The Election News and Predictions Thread

Tools    

The election coverage will be available here, starting at 8:00 PM ET (about three hours form now), if anyone's curious:

http://www.ctvn.org/watch/watch-live

As I mentioned, it's a Christian station, so it should be Christian programming until then.

See you guys tonight, probably after we have a result.

I hope for you guys that Trump win
Nah you don't.
I don't want to get ban or whatever so I ain't gonna debate for this but yes Trump is WAY better than Hillary

Looks like Democrats are in the lead with House and Senate stuff.

If I'm reading things correctly the first percentages of the Kentucky vote having Trump at around 79%, so he'll win that as expected?

We need a live chat

Just chat in the thread. Then it'll always be easier to go back and read that way.

Trump is winning Kentucky? Knowing Kentucky, that's probably a given.

Just chat in the thread. Then it'll always be easier to go back and read that way.

Trump is winning Kentucky? Knowing Kentucky, that's probably a given.
Apparently he's ahead in New Hampshire with about 52 and Hillary's on 42, and that state has slowly moved over time in this campaign from leaning Democrat, to a battleground, only 4 electoral votes, but could be a good sign. Sorry if these early counting aren't very reliable or don't mean much, I have no idea

Daniel is here!

Definitely the guy i wanted to bully inside the Trump.. i mean Election Chat!
Bully? Camo, we're like Jake Peralta and Charles Boyle working together on night shifts... I couldn't miss this after staying up for all the debates

Looks like Trump is winning Indiana. I think that was another given.

Bully? Camo, we're like Jake Peralta and Charles Boyle working together on night shifts... I couldn't miss this after staying up for all the debates
You always get weirded out when i mention the completely natural "washing hair" phenom!

yeah