Next Movie Forums List?

Tools    

Any ideas on when the next "Movie Forums: Top <some type of film>" list will be created, and what the topic could be?

One area that isn't covered by the existing lists is foreign-language films, perhaps this could be an idea for a new list?

Master of My Domain
Any ideas on when the next "Movie Forums: Top <some type of film>" list will be created, and what the topic could be?
The Movie Forums Top 100 of the 60s is going on right know. I don't think any other new MoFo Top Film list will go on at the same time.

Oh, okay. What forum-category is that under? I expected such a list to be here in the "Movie Forums Site Stuff", but I don't see anything like that.

This would still be relevant once that is over.

Welcome to the human race...
The thread for the list would be in the Movie Reviews sub-forum.

Well, we've covered the decades, horror, animation, comic book films. How about a MoFo Top 250, a sci-fi top 100, an arthouse top 100 or an action/adventure top 100. I would post a poll but I sense a lack motivation on the forums toward the undertaking of another list at this point.

Welcome to the human race...
I've always wanted a MoFo Bottom 100.
I've thought about running that one, but I'm not sure when I'd start. I don't think it should take any from any of the Top lists, which are always done one at a time.

As for genre-based lists, I think the next one should be about documentaries.

I personally think that after the 60's list, we should do the 50's list and then the All Time Top 100 redo. After that we''ll finish up the decades. I personally think for the 20's list, it should be any movie made before 1930 as I think a pre 1920's list won't be a top 100 and more of a top 50 like the Comic Books list.

Yeah, this'll probably need to be voted on and discussed, but I agree that it makes sense to combine several early decades into one. Either 1930s and earlier, or 1920s and earlier.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
I'm with Friendly Mushroom on this one! Finishing the decade lists first and then redo the all time one.

As for a foreign-language film list, I completely disagree with it...

I'm with Friendly Mushroom on this one! Finishing the decade lists first and then redo the all time one.

As for a foreign-language film list, I completely disagree with it...
I'm okay with a foreign list. I personally think if we do one, it should be in the far future.

You people need to quit your addiction to lists and countdowns!

Check into my MoFo Celebrity Rehab Center. At once!

I'm okay with a foreign list. I personally think if we do one, it should be in the far future.
I see nothing wrong with a foreign film list...

I see nothing wrong with a foreign film list...
Well, I sure do. Let's do something new for a change!

Well, I sure do. Let's do something new for a change!
all the film listings are English speaking films.. how often is a foreign film listed?? not very often...