The person above me thread

Tools    

The person above me is either out of his mind or is talking about the person that is above the person that is above the person (meaning me) above me.

is that confusing?

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
The person above me no longer double posts for all that I can see and that makes the person below the person above me very happy.

The person above me i (in quotes) I have grown to appreciate and respect more here in MoFo over the past year or so that I have been here.

The person above me is turning this thread into a thread of respect. Someone say something mean.

the person above me is SKILLED in the fine art of ass

The person above me likes corny jokes.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally posted by jrs1013
The person above me likes to gamble.
???

The person above me is often bored.

The person above has the initials "J.R.S."

Enemies are so stimulating.
the person above me apparently is 'she who must not be named' but we can all see that her name is gracie, hmm?

Fighting out of the Lions Den
The person above me doesn`t like guessing games.

Enemies are so stimulating.
the person above me could be correct.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!