New Rules for the New Year

Tools    

Good to nip this in the bud before Trump selects Movie Forums as his new platform since he's been banned from most other social media.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Are masks required on the MoFo?
Kinky mask party! Oh yes darling pleeeasee
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Geez just when I was starting to feel comfortable enough here to throw up a wall of text laying out all my political ideas and how you're all wrong even if you agree with me. "Rhet...Rhet...where shall I go? What shall I do?"

Good to nip this in the bud before Trump selects Movie Forums as his new platform since he's been banned from most other social media.
Nominated for "Post of the Week!"

Captain to Captain.

I'm with you on this, Yoda. Leave politics out of the Movie Forums.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

A system of cells interlinked
Sooooo...boobs are still out?
Where? Show them to me immediately!

Probably a solid call. I mean. Twitter is really where it's at if you wanna get political and tell people to f*ck off at the same time.

Hi everyone.

[*]What counts as "political"? Anything you'd generally avoid in polite conversation with mixed company. Stuff you wouldn't go near on a first date or job interview.
You know whats crazy though Yoda at my interview for my current company (mid size tech start up) we talked about how the company supports BLM ... and impeach trump posts are very common in the workspace chat. It must be very hard to be a conservative in a big city rn, I definitely act more liberal than I am in the workforce

Duplicate Account (locked)
Technically, no. But another stealth rule shift (it's been sort of provisional) that a lot of you might have noticed is that it's fine to post R-rated clips that would, if merely typed, break those same rules, since disallowing that really makes a lot of legitimate discussion difficult.

If it's particularly rough in language or content we like people to label it as such, but that standard has been loosened considerably over the last year or so.

fudge, fiddlesticks, buttsex