Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

Tools    

Wonder what Jennifer Connolly was thinking when she put this together today.

here are some indian actresses in backless saris

karishma tanna

shraddha das

shriya sharan

I like the sari in the middle, pink works well with black. I like the traditional clothes Chinese women wear too, love the bold red and gold colours.

Wonder what Jennifer Connolly was thinking when she put this together today.
I like the black top, i wouldn't wear the blouse under it though, i'd wear it alone with light blue jeans for a casual look.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
What I see a lot of is women buying clothes that are too small for them. The overstuffed suitcase look is very unattractive.
actually, what you're probably seeing is women who once fit into those clothes better, but have gained weight and can't afford to buy new clothes. have been guilty of this, can confirm. it's not always a choice.

I've always had a huge girl crush on Jennifer Connelly.
She's always been my #1 celebrity crush. When people brought up Mulholland Drive i was convinced they were talking about Mulholland Falls cause Jennifer...inspired me so much in that!

She's always been my #1 celebrity crush. When people brought up Mulholland Drive i was convinced they were talking about Mulholland Falls cause Jennifer...inspired me so much in that!
I've actually watched movies that weren't my kind of thing just because she was in it. And I prefer Ang Lee's Hulk to the other one for three reasons, her Betty being one of them. Yeah, I love Jennifer Connelly.

I've actually watched movies that weren't my kind of thing just because she was in it. And I prefer Ang Lee's Hulk to the other one for three reasons, her Betty being one of them. Yeah, I love Jennifer Connelly.
Had no idea she is in it. Yeah i prefer that Hulk to whatever the other one is now too.

Had no idea she is in it. Yeah i prefer that Hulk to whatever the other one is now too.
You're going to want to watch it next.

Yeah, I better not derail Stirchley's thread anymore with our crush!! Unless I point out that that green jumper really brings out her eyes. THAT'S FASHION, right?

You're going to want to watch it next.

Yeah, I better not derail Stirchley's thread anymore with our crush!! Unless I point out that that green jumper really brings out her eyes. THAT'S FASHION, right?
Only a monster would complain about a thread turning into a JCon appreciation thread. Think most threads are terrible simply because they don't turn into Jennifer Connelly threads.

I've always had a huge girl crush on Jennifer Connelly.
Beyonce does it for me, she rocks any outfit she wears😍

Kendall Jenner, IMO, has a lovely figure. Which I hope she manages to keep. Small-bosomed, small waist, long legs & a flat stomach. She looks terrific in jeans. Beautiful face too. Notice her white sneaks in the last photo, which I would never have worn with that cute dress.

I'd never wear trainers with a dress either, it would be heels or even sandals, the Kardashian girls all have gorgeous figures and skin, i'd love to have their dark sultry looks instead of my Peaches & Cream complexion.

A hoody and combat pants are my fave clothes to lounge in, i have leather trousers too, i wear heels with them.
Are they black? Colored ones can be icky. Heels are good too, but that makes it a different kind of outfit.

I may have to use this thread for advice.
I’m full of advice any time you need it. Not to boast (which I am doing), but I have very good taste. So many women dress so very badly, I often wonder if they ever look in a mirror. What I see a lot of is women buying clothes that are too small for them. The overstuffed suitcase look is very unattractive.
Ok then stirchley i'm 5ft 5ins, UK size 10, with curves, i have an exam on friday and i want to look casual yet professional, what do you suggest i wear? I have a vast collection of clothes, skirts, dresses, blouses, trouser suites, jeans, combats, denim jackets, shoes, boots, bright pink Nike Air trainers and sandals

Ok then stirchley i'm 5ft 5ins, UK size 10, with curves, i have an exam on friday and i want to look casual yet professional, what do you suggest i wear? I have a vast collection of clothes, skirts, dresses, blouses, trouser suites, jeans, combats, denim jackets, shoes, boots, bright pink Nike Air trainers and sandals
I'll answer this if I may .... easy - orange bobble hat, faded denim jacket, white silk blouse, pink tutu, green tights and red combat boots.

No need to thank me, glad to be able to help
#myfriendsdontcallmeGokTwowithoutreason

Best of luck with the exam!!

I'll answer this if I may .... easy - orange bobble hat, faded denim jacket, white silk blouse, pink tutu, green tights and red combat boots.

No need to thank me, glad to be able to help
#myfriendsdontcallmeGokTwowithoutreason

Best of luck with the exam!!
OMG i'd look like a complete knob head if i took your advice!! 😆. Haha!! And thank you Chypmunk, i'll do my best