Users you miss

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Did anyone mention Sammy D
I will.

Bit of a cheat though, as I speak to her pretty regularly off-campus.

Then there's Annie, Caity and Blibby.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
What ever happened to Planet News?.

Some users mentioned I dont miss.

Scout/Juno MacGuff - Regarding post content, the most mind numbing idiocy imaginable. Could drop spam by the ton. Just thousands of posts of pretty words with no real intent, intelligence, or meaning behind them. What bothered me most about this "person" (no I dont believe he/she was a 16 year old girl) was how many decent people here catered, repped, and included he/she into the leagues and such. Then he/she would leave.

Hapax Legomania - Seemed like he only wanted to post vague references & spoilers to Game Of Thrones (Did you know he read the books?! Ooooo! Aaaaah!). Wouldnt be surprised if he shows up again when season 4 starts, and does the same crap again.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
EVERYONE DIES!!!

I'm sorry, I spoiled you the whole Game of Thrones, even the seasons yet to come.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I will.

Bit of a cheat though, as I speak to her pretty regularly off-campus.
(
Although we do keep in touch, I miss the days of posting with you, too. Fun times. I have zero access to anything that might be even marginally fun on the internet from work now, so alas, little time to drop in here. Thanks for mentioning the redesign though, seeing this was worth wracking my brains for my password.

ThePrestige, Used Future and n3wt are the main three, I think. There's a good few others, most already mentioned, but I'd love those three to get back and be regular posters again.

Martian Leader!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

A system of cells interlinked
Slay, Cait, UF, Frog, Blib (I still talk to Blib), Kong (Blib was Kong - did you guys know that?), Annie, Viddy, Meatwad (still around sometimes)...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Although we do keep in touch, I miss the days of posting with you, too. Fun times. I have zero access to anything that might be even marginally fun on the internet from work now, so alas, little time to drop in here. Thanks for mentioning the redesign though, seeing this was worth wracking my brains for my password.
I thought that'd be easy. Your password is 'chicagofrog' innit?

Viddy and I are Facebook friends.

LBJeffries is a kindred spirit I miss. I'd like to track him down in time to particpate in the 1970s list, he'd love it, bigtime. Had his e-mail address, at one time. I wonder if I can still find it, and it's still his email?

Silver Bullet, I lost track of him.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

ThePrestige, Used Future and n3wt are the main three, I think. There's a good few others, most already mentioned, but I'd love those three to get back and be regular posters again.
Yeah, agreed. It'd be lovely to hear from them again.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
LBJeffries is a kindred spirit I miss. I'd like to track him down in time to particpate in the 1970s list, he'd love it, bigtime. Had his e-mail address, at one time. I wonder if I can still find it, and it's still his email?
Did you ever get this? I can get it for you.