Submit Your
2000s
List
The deadline for the Top Films of the 2000s list is days away! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

Congrats to Gideon on 2,000 reviews!

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
The big 2k! I hope you backed up the server to 3.5" floppies, else you might lose everything at midnight! I'm still saving up for that $475 CD/RW drive so I'm probably screwed. =\

Grats, Gideon. I've only got *counts ...carry the one.... * 2000 more to write to catch up!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That's a lotta words.
Figured I should run a quick query to see how many words, and including the occasional image code or similar things as "words" for simplicity, the total comes to about 950,000.

A system of cells interlinked
Wow!

Amazing. Great work!

Setsuko Hara is my co-pilot
about 950,000.
In two months you will be making a thread Congrats to Gideon on one million words in reviews

OMG, I'm just seeing this...thank you everyone...it so doesn't feel like 2000 reviews...I guess because I enjoy writing them so much. Again, thanks everyone.