The Trailer Park Boys - Official Thread

Tools    

Unless there's already a thread. I've done a search and nada.

Here we can discuss the long running Trailer Park Boys TV show.

At its core, TPB is a very spiritual program. It's about loyalty and friendship. A mask is put over the underlying theme. A veil of crude humor, profanity and implied violence. But it's a quality show. It's "decent" and "greasy".

Recently, Lucy has left the show followed closely by J-Roc. Season 11 is on us now missing what I considered to be one of, if not thee, best character

This is one of the funniest things I've seen for yonks, Julian's my favourite character 'cos he has a drink in his hand in virtually every scene even when he's just had a car crash,
but I like Ricky too

This is one of the funniest things I've seen for yonks, Julian's my favourite character 'cos he has a drink in his hand in virtually every scene even when he's just had a car crash,
but I like Ricky too
It's a great show! If you haven't seen their latest special series of them in Europe on the bus, doing dares for pocket money, it's totally wotht it. Definitely a more subdued brand of comedy, but a perfect chill-out mentality with Ricky, Julian and Bubbles.

I will try and watch it, I'm currently happily working me way through series 9 on kodi

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
That is really sad to hear.

I've fallen out of love with TPB, but the early stuff is great. Mr. Lahey is one of my all-time favorite caharacters.

That is really sad to hear.

I've fallen out of love with TPB, but the early stuff is great. Mr. Lahey is one of my all-time favorite caharacters.
I agree that the later seasons of TPB's had gotten too zany adn not that funny, with the exception of S.9 being cool with Snoop. Once J.ROC left, I kind of lost interest, too. Surprisingly, I did enjoy TPB's in Europe, that NF special they did, which may still be on there. It didn't really have Lahey on there.

But now that Lahey is gone, Lucy's gone, and J.Roc are gone...it seems like the heart and soul of the show has taken a huge blow so...

The Europe special was great. I don't know if they did this while on tour or specifically went there to film.

It worked so good for me because the trappings of the park get old after a while. I could listen to Ricky butcher the english language all day while Bubz gets his tummy.

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
I am so excited for season 12, the show is the greatest show of all time

Hadn't heard about Mr. Lahey dying. That's too bad. He was sooo funny. Just to lighten things up a bit, I feel like if Ricky knew about the internet and knew we talking about him. He's tell us all to get f*cked! What would Ricky's screen name be at Mofo?

Hadn't heard about Mr. Lahey dying. That's too bad. He was sooo funny. Just to lighten things up a bit, I feel like if Ricky knew about the internet and knew we talking about him. He's tell us all to get f*cked! What would Ricky's screen name be at Mofo?
Hmm..
R. Appliansez?
G.FUCT?

What would Ricky's screen name be at Mofo?

Cubic Zarcarbian

You can stop after the 3rd season.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
I think Countdown to Liqour Day is what I consider the finale. Not a happy ending, but fitting, like Seinfeld had.

Such a great show! I've watch them all probably 30 times, It's priceless.