Personal Recommendation Hall of Fame VI

Tools    

The trick is not minding
I thought I had participated in one of these that allowed non-list nominations, but apparently I had it mixed up with the second Movie Roulette.
The previous Personal Recc: Comedies, was not restricted to lists, so it is possible you’re thinking of that one.

If it were centered around the 2010's I would enter.. but I am watching 2010-2019 recs I've collected from mofos over the years.. I will take recs of films you think I should skip from this list..

If it were centered around the 2010's I would enter.. but I am watching 2010-2019 recs I've collected from mofos over the years.. I will take recs of films you think I should skip from this list..

Arbitrage and Revenge are good to watch but I wouldn't worry about cramming them in for the countdown. Cappernaum is a great under the radar movie.

How about ones you should not skip? Definitely watch I, Daniel Blake and One Cut of the Dead.
Ah yes that works too, I'll make sure to prioritize those two ^ and Capernaum cricket mentioned.. thanks!

I thought I had participated in one of these that allowed non-list nominations, but apparently I had it mixed up with the second Movie Roulette.
The Movie Roulette was a fun idea. I liked that it was a smaller event with multiple choice movies. Somebody, someday should revive it, not right now, but someday.

That's a really good idea, I would also like to see 2010's recommendations

The trick is not minding
That's a really good idea, I would also like to see 2010's recommendations
Perhaps someone could host a 2010-2019 HOF or two. I think that would be a great idea.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Totally on board for a 2010-2019 Hall of Fame

And for some lovely gift ideas, try visiting

Jab's 2022 Movie Challenge

The trick is not minding
How so? If we forego the lists that opens up 10 years of noms and tens of thousands of films
It’s because the point of the personal recommendation HOF is the lists, as has been the case since since inception, sans the last one (comedy).

Again, there is always the option of running a 2010-2019 HOF that would serve your purpose more