Why Elizabeth Olsen is the Absolute Worst

Tools    

Here is a picture of Elizabeth Olsen. You probably think she's pretty cool, right?

So did I. Time for the truth. She's not one of the Olsen twins. All that amazing work you think she did? Well, she's only done about half of it. And she does NOT have super powers in real life. Yeah, that Scarlet Witch thing is just special effects. Truth is, I am just checking to see if XSookieStackhouse is awake. But don't don't let this man distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.

hey hey how dare you saying elizabeth olsen is worst -.- shes not worst. shes an amazing great actress who does amazing work in her movies and tv shows. i dont like haters -.- i hate when people saying mean stuff to my favorite actresses

hey hey how dare you saying elizabeth olsen is worst -.- shes not worst. shes an amazing great actress who does amazing work in her movies and tv shows. i dont like haters -.- i hate when people saying mean stuff to my favorite actresses

Ah, so you were awake! Gotcha!

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
As soon as I saw that thread title I knew Sookie would be on the warpath lol.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

As soon as I saw that thread title I knew Sookie would be on the warpath lol.

Yeah, I goofed there. I was going for lighthearted s**tposting here. I think Elizabeth Olson is great.

You can count on me to screw up a joke.

Might be a good idea to delete the thread.

A system of cells interlinked
There's 15 seconds of my life I won't get back!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
You
Took
Everything
From
Me.....

Yeah, I goofed there. I was going for lighthearted s**tposting here. I think Elizabeth Olson is great.

I'm guessing people skills aren't your fortay,

BTW, good opportunity for me to say how much I love seeing the different Elizabeth Olsen avatars Sookie has I haven't seen her in much but she's sure pretty.

Wait. Which "Olsen" twin is she again?

The trick is not minding

I think most of us got the joke, but Sookie can misinterpret it’s meaning for a reason.

Funny thread.

Poor Sookie! Corax got their attention quickly.

Oh yeah @xSookieStackhouse I saw this in a Previews catalog. It's a catalog your local comic book store may have. I saw it and thought of you.

Wait. Which "Olsen" twin is she again?

I thought she was just one of the twins until 24 hours ago.

I will take this opportunity to say I disagree with about 80% of the casting in the MCU.

Including Elizabeth Olsen. Although she's totally fine looking (on the gorgeous side at that!), she never said Scarlet Witch to me. Wanda was kind of a big girl in the comics: tall and zoftig (but then that's about 99% of super-heroines) with a very unique pile of auburn hair on top.

Maybe Sookie can clear this up for me: I really liked how Wanda started out with an Eastern European accent in her first MCU appearances (and I admit I haven't seen all the movies) - that part was true to the comics as she and her brother were immigrants. But in clips from more recent movies I've seen it sounds like she no longer has the accent? Is this the case, and if so, why?

I'm actually in Ravenclaw
Haha, I did not know she wasn't one of the twins 😅

Anyways, Scarlett can kick her ass any day.