If You were in Hell....!

Tools    

I tried to imagine which film would be the perfect torture if you were sent to hell after this movie life is over.

You have just been sent to a cruddy cinema in hell, the pop corns stale, the coke is flat and they are showing the same film repeatedly for all eternity in your honour! The only thing is that you hate it. To make matters worse the cinema is packed by others who think that it is Hollywood heaven. What film would you choose?

I came up with Annie, it would drive me insane having to listen to orpan Annie singing 'Tomorrow' over and over and over.......

Ratatouille
Epic Movie
Meet The Spartans
(Even Though I Haven't Seen It And Don't Plan To) Disaster Movie

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Epic Movie or to be honust any spoof movie from the recent years as they are all not funny un-original toilet humour rubbish. That would be my idea of hell. I can sit and watch any movie but these "Cashing hollywood spoofs" really make me sick.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Hostel. That movie made me want to throw up, so if I were in hell, I think they'd be showing that 24/7. Horrifying.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber-er
Hamlet 2
Alone in the Dark
...anything with Jim Carrey
Meet the Spartans...

<sigh> There are so many bad movies out there.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Dumb and Dumber

Hamlet 2

...anything with Jim Carrey
Oh, but those are hilarious movies! Although can I just amend Anything with Jim Carrey to anything post-Truman Show with Jim Carrey? I dunno, he just lost it when he tried to become a "serious actor."

Yeah, that amendment would do.

It's been really bothering me that people have been liking H2. Granted, it has some funny, even hilarious moments, but overall the movie to me is very boring and doesn't really live up to its potential. As for Dumb and Dumber... it's just stupid humor taken waaay too far. For me, good stupid humor is stoner stupid humor: the likes of Cheech and Chong.

You're a Genius all the time
If there is a horrible, brimstone-laden afterlife awaiting me, I really hope the eternity I spend there will simply be a marathon of bad movies. I haven't seen a movie yet that is so godawful, I'd choose being subjected to endless rounds of Dante's-ninth-circle-of-hell-level-torure over watching it. Seriously, I'd rather just "enjoy" From Justin to Kelly like 200 times in a row.

So do your worst, Satan! Just make sure that your worst involves making me watch a bunch of lame films.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
tottally any musical for that matter, im not a fan of musicals even in south park the movie the singing was far to much for me to ever watch it again.

It's not because Sound of Music is a musical... I enjoyed Sweeney Todd, South Park Movie, Little Shop of Horrors.... etc.

Sound of Music just sucked.

I am half agony, half hope.
Just remembered: The Sound of Music

I'd rather eat a bullet than be forced to watch that again.
Thems fightin' words, pal.

Johann von Goethe