Movie everyone HATES

Tools    

Ok anti-thesis to the thread of what everyone likes.

What movie does everyone at this forum universally agree that they hate.

Im gonna say A.I. Cause god I hated that movie.....

Here to support the villians.......
Doesn't everyone hate Batman and Robin?, now that movie was bad.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by undercoverlover
^^^^^agreement batman and robin sucked
tis because no one ever got to see the uncut unrated version...

There are those who call me...Tim.
Originally Posted by chicagofrog
tis because no one ever got to see the uncut unrated version...
Is that the extended prison cell scene with Arnie and Uma

What about The Postman?

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Yep, Batman and Robin really sucked, as did AI, at least there was some intresting cinematography in AI.
Too many bad movies to mention,IMO Kill Bill 2 was really bad, but it seems to be one of those movies you either love or hate. Jackie Brown was pretty crap too.
I'm leaving now before I go into this thread too deep and end up with hundreds of movies I've hated!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

I loved Kill bill 2 and like Jackie Brown.
Anyway what about crap like Pootie Tang and The Adventures of Pluto Nash who could like those

I hate Raise Your Voice, that Hilary Duff movie. I also hate that Excorsist the beginning and Kingdom of Heaven.
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case ofbeer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

I'm gonna have to go with Batman and Robin, i've never met anyone in my life that thoguht that movie was even watchable.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by TwentyOne
I'm gonna have to go with Batman and Robin, i've never met anyone in my life that thoguht that movie was even watchable.
well, now you have. I enjoyed it for how bad it was.

Wild Wild West, however. you aren't going to find anyone who liked that.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

The Adventure Starts Here!
My husband likes to drive me crazy by setting on-screen cable guide reminders for the movie "Convoy" whenever it's on. So, at least once a week, it seems, while I'm minding my own business, up pops this reminder that "Convoy" is about to come on, on some other channel.

*shudder*
Please.

Originally Posted by TwentyOne

Hello

The Adventure Starts Here!
Wild Wild West was a severe disappointment. I can remember seeing the list of big names in that movie and thinking it was a shoe-in for blockbuster status. But, once you're actually watching the movie, you keep thinking, "What the h*ll happened?" because nothing's working in the movie and nothing's gelling right.

Also, A.I. wouldn't have been half as bad if it had cut out, like, the whole last half-hour underwater. That was more of that "What the h*ll happened?" feeling. I think Yoda and I sat in the theater and just kept looking over at each other, like, "Is this movie really still on?"

Originally Posted by EmuGOD
I'm gonna say A.I...
I like it even with its flawed ending.

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
Titanic anyone?
I like it even though there’s a great booby shot.

Originally Posted by _fearandloathing_
I hate Raise Your Voice...
Admitting you’ve seen Raise Your Voice is worse than admitting you hate it.

I’ve never met anyone who admitted liking A Stranger Among Us…not that a whole lot of us have actually seen it.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

So many good movies, so little time.
I'll go with Wild, Wild West

(I kinda liked A Stranger Among Us, sorry)

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

Pluto Nash now gets my vote.

I didn't hate it because it mimicked the original almost to the letter. If it had butchered the original...sure, but the way it was made just made me think, "What's the point?"

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I didn't hate it because it mimicked the original almost to the letter.
That's the thing. I couldn't hate it watching it, but on principle i did.