You're the Director

Tools    

And you can have your pick from any actor/actress for the lead in your movie who would you choose and what type of movie would it be?

also.. they have to still be in the acting business

there's a frog in my snake oil
Vin Diesel as The Human Centipede?

Jason Statham in Being Vin Diesel?

A system of cells interlinked
Yeah - I am changing the title to avoid confusion...

John Goodman as Peter Pan.

Said this before, but I would do my own interpretation of Resident Evil and base it on the events of Resi 2. Main character would be Leon Kennedy, and I would get Paddy Considine to portray him. I would want Sarah Michelle Gellar to play the female lead, Claire Redfield. The first half of the film will have the characters working together to get to a destination and fighting through those infected with the first stage of the G virus (zombies). These zombies will be closer to George Romero's Dead types rather than the sprinters we've come to see in recent years. This will give the protagonists a false sense of security as they spend the set up easily running and shooting hundreds of these hungry bastards.

40 mins later there will be an even more dramatic mutations amongst the citizens of Racoon City and it'll become more like a monster movie where the survivors would be split up eventually and have to make their own way out of the city. I think my interpretation would be closer in tone to David Cronenberg's The Fly as far as practical effects are concerned and mix it with a bit of gritty action. Nothing flashy, but entertaining enough. Focus almost as much on Claire as I would on Leon.

I'd like to see a bald, tattoo'ed, psychotic Billy Crystal as a Mobster/Goon. Damn, I've been watching too many Takeshi Miike/yakuza films, lol.

Tommy Wiseau in a funny movie

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Kevin Spacey teaches Edward Norton how to be a hitman.

-----------------------------

An Outdoor Salesman battling evil aliens with Acme Products.

Years ago an animator named Walt Disney had an encounter with aliens, they forced him to glorify their image to people so they can have a pleasant stay on earth.
He makes cartoons out of them & builds a theme park where they stay.

Years later, a janitor/summer intern working at the theme park discovers the truth about these Cartoon characters & uncovers one of their plot to take over the world!!!

Possible Title:
Planet Mickey