10 worst films ever created

Tools    

Alright, alright. Sheesh, peer pressure's a b*tch huh? I'm not saying that all the wonderful lines from Airplane!, that have become ingrained into our culture (and whether that's good or bad is probably a whole separate thread topic) are bad, just the movie. And I'm sorry it just didn't do a damn thing for me. I know I'm a conundrum trapped in an idiot's body. Dammit Holden, now you got me curious about Borat. I've looked at it more than once I've just never pulled the trigger.

Lost in never never land
I'm surprised that I hadn't noticed this thread earlier on, so I could post my typical worst film: Welcome to the Jungle.

MTV is known for their scripted reality shows (or allegedly scripted) where you have a bunch of rich spoiled kids and you show them sitting around talking about their pointless lives. Their conversations are wonderful compared to that of Welcome of the Jungle, which tries to be a The Blair Witch Project type of film and have a very natural feel to it. Needless to say, it fails miserably. It isn't as creepy as The Blair Witch Project, and it doesn't have any feel of realism to it. In fact, the characters who you are supposed to care about, you want to have die, and the sooner the better. Terrible film that should never be watched (or have been made).
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

10. Matrix 2 and 3 : For these it may just be the let down factor but these were just poor movies in more specific terms (acting, visuals etc)) as well in general terms (zzzzzzz).

9. She's All That: I tried to not break open the whole teen movie genre but this was just too much. This was just so unimaginitive and the times they actually tried to make it funny just ended up missing the mark. One of the worst of a whole horrid genre.

8. Shoot 'em Up: I could not even sit thru the whole thing but watching Paul Giamatti (who I love) subject himself to such a awful ploy to have teen thru twenty something males spend $10 to watch mindless violence (which on the whole I love) just hurts.

7. Dracula 2000 - I ended up falling asleep to this movie 3 times before I was able to make it thru. I am a big horror movie fan on the whole and this just bore me plus all the product placement by Virgin Records was just brought it to a new level.

6. Double Team - Jean Claude Van Damme at his worst, and that say's a lot. Also I don't understand why they would even think Dennis Rodman could act, even enough for a Jean Claude Van Damme movie. (I will put a honorable mention worst movie here for Kazaam another basketball player that tried to act and...well...can't. this does bring up Shaq Fu for the SNES which was a so-bad-it's-good fighting game that came out around the same time as Kazaam)

5. Elektra - spotty acting, crappy dialogue, and not even close to some of the comics that it was 'based off'.

4. Xanadu - I had a tough putting this one on there because it almost gets to be in the so bad it's good section. The 80's were amazing at these, movies that seriously makes you wonder what they were thinking. Michael Beck (The Warriors) on roller skates with Olivia Newton-John should alone put this on the best movie list but alas.

3. Dragon Wars - When I walked out of the theater with a 8 y/o boy who is obsesed with dragons and even he said it was boring (assuming this was their target audience) I knew this would make my list.

2. Leprechaun 4: In Space - I had to agonize over if this should be #1 or not. I try to attempt to go thru all the sequels of bad horror movies and usually they are just so campy they are good but not this one....o no, not this one - just garbage.

1. Battlefield Earth - ouch just ouch. I wouldn't walk out of the theater, though all my friends had left about 20 minutes in, because I wanted to say I had seen the worst movie ever. It lived up to everything I hoped it wouldn't be.

7. Dracula 2000 - I ended up falling asleep to this movie 3 times before I was able to make it thru. I am a big horror movie fan on the whole and this just bore me plus all the product placement by Virgin Records was just brought it to a new level.

I thought Dracula 2000 was kinda fun... and it made a great (fan made) video for

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
Just saying, Matrix Reloded and Revolutions probably wouldnt have been as unbearable to watch if they were just combined into one shorter movie. One sequal, take out some stuff, try to minimize the social comentary and it may have been a decent film. Im just sayin, the movies werent great but i think they had potential to be good, which is why i guess I left them off of my list...

Apocalypse now is a piece of crap in my book. It is loooong... so loooong.... too looooong... and freaky...
noooooooo!

Borat wasn't that bad. I laughed but I also felt sick at the nudey wrestling

I reckon the worse film I ever paid to see was Saw

I reckon the worse film I ever paid to see was Saw
Heh with that we had a preview (free, thanks god) here in Seattle and the 2 writers came and did a little open question forum and when they announced they were coming out after the movie was over there had to be about 5 people left in the audience (including me and a friend) everyone else made for the exits asap.

I am betting that if they knew how big this movie would end up being more people would have stayed but at that time it was just 2 Aussie's that just came out of film school.

I wouldn't say that I enjoyed the film but I for me I wouldn't put it on my worst list, at least the idea was fairly novel.

allmoviedownloads.com
A movie called, "Red Riding Hood." It was a horror movie set in France. I can stomach a lot of horrible movies and at least get a kick out of how bad they are, but this one was painful...

Stuck in the middle with you.
Am I the only one here who like all 3 MATRIX movies because that's what it looks like.
One of my most hated flicks that comes to my mind:
XXX 2 State of The Union had the cheesiest and sh*tiest dialog I've ever heard.
Also:
The Village(Godd*mn that piece of sh*t pissed me off)
The Inspector Gadget movies(You do stupid sh*t when your an infant)

This is Bat Country!
In no particular order:

Elizabethtown
Matrix II and III
Terminator 3
Legally blonde 2 : red white and blonde
The devils rejects
Halloween resurrection
American pie 5
A bunch of other ****** american teen flicks like bring it on 2 and 3 and god knows how many more
Dark Water ( What were you thinking Miss Connelly? )

1 venom
2 venom
3 venom
4 venom
5 venom
6 venom
7 venom
8 venom
9 venom
10 venom

GI Jane - on this side of the pond they've tried selling it, then selling it at 95% discount, then giving it away as a bonus disk with another purchase, giving it away free with the local newspapers, now they can't even give them away as drinks coasters and my cat doesn't even want to use it to sharpen her claws!
It is less watchable than "Blue" with the sound switched off.
I have yet to see a bigger waste of talent, silicon, titanium oxide, pixels, decibels, space and time.
The best part of the DVD is the hole in the middle.
I love SciFi, Horror and Action, but this golem is in a class of its own.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I think your name is cool, but G.I. Jane is a legit movie, no matter how much you paid for it.

Film I hate

well I have seen lots of terrible, boring crap movies here are some

Jaws: The Revenge - where do I start?
Earth Vs. The Spider (the only 50's movie I've seen)
Scream 2 - boring perdictable trash
Cursed (2005) - is this really from wes Craven the director of the first scream ??? this is noGinger snaps or Dog Soldiers!
Transformers - boring, over the top, painfully long, loud, no real story, stupid, for kids only
Planet Terror - just awful

The worst movie I've seen is Southland Tales...it was horribly done!!! (acting, directing, story, etc)....a 2 year-old could have made a better one!

Am I the only one here who like all 3 MATRIX movies because that's what it looks like.
One of my most hated flicks that comes to my mind:
XXX 2 State of The Union had the cheesiest and sh*tiest dialog I've ever heard.
Also:
The Inspector Gadget movies(You do stupid sh*t when your an infant)
I totally agree with you on the village....horrible movie and I got stuck sitting front row bc it was so crowded....bored to death and terribly uncomfortable... had to be one of my worst going to the movies adventure ever

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I liked the Village.....

I liked and

Also the was good