DVDs owned but not watched

Tools    

Mission Impossible 3
The Howling
Dead Meat

and many more..Can't recall the other movies.

Rocky series
The Nun
Jaws
Blade trilogy

There are those who call me...Tim.
I have a few that I haven't watched much of, but none that I haven't watched at all:
Letters from Iwo Jima
Solaris
The Deer Hunter

I can't even list how many I haven't seen...WAY TOO MANY...hopefully my recent "not buying more than Im watching" will change that!

Horrorphiliac

A little Canadian apocalypse flick called Last Night (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Night_%28film%29).

I've been putting off watching it for about three months or so, mainly because I'm sure it's going to leave me feeling suicidal.

It's actually in that rare class of pre-Apocalyptic stories (see also Miracle Mile). But Last Night is essentially a very sweet, funny and ultimately hopeful movie...even if it does conclude with the end of life on earth. Writer/director/star Don McKellar has a dark but also sweet sense of humor, often in the same scene. I love that movie, definitely schedule a viewing.
Thanks for bringing my attention to this, very nice watch. Although it did leave me feeling slightly suicidal .... Great ending. I'm surprised he hasn't directed more films...:\

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I've got a bunch of OLD Hitchcock films,

-Young & Innocent

-Blackmail

-Juno and the Paycock

-Rich and Strange

-The Ring

-Lodger

-Secret Agent

-The Lady Vanishes

-The Man Who Knew Too Much (I just got the resorted version on my Masterpiece collection.)

-Sabotage (I think it is in my Masterpiece collection too)

-Champagne

-Murder!

and the new King Kong

The People's Republic of Clogher

-Juno and the Paycock
If you don't want it....

That's something I want, heh. Every home should have some O'Casey.

Well, I can link you to where I got it..

Oh, well I'll have to watch it and review it, popping it in now

seven samuri
face/off
trainspotting
dead and burried

Aye boy don't spit in my drink!
Born on the Fourth of July
The Ice Storm
Interview with the Vampire
The Serpent and the Rainbow
Who's that Knocking at My Door
Zoolander

This list used to be a LOT longer.

Beware The Probe!

I bought it over a year ago knowing it would probably be crap and I did actually watch about 40 minutes of it over a period of several days.
Then somehow I lost interest and haven't felt the urge to finish watching it since....

Mr. and Ms. Smith haven't watched it yet, since I bought it...

Mr. and Ms. Smith haven't watched it yet, since I bought it...
Don't expect much I liked Prizzi's Honor better

Legend (1985)
With Tom Cruise and Tim Curry
it was a one time Movie,
then shoved in the back of my Collection

You should watch it, then tell me what you think, I have been looking for it for a while now

I owned Reservoir Dogs for a month before I finally watched it.

My life isn't written very well.
Ok last year I got the original The Cabinet of Dr Caligari , a classic horror film on DVD. This, they say (I've read numerous books on horror movies) is the movie that started the genre. Do you know I haven't even taken it out of the shrink wrap. And what's more, there's still a $50 gift card to Best Buy (an electronics chain) still taped to the outside. For Shame! I really do want to watch it...really I do!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?