What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Not a fan of all the Matrix movies... but it was only $10.00...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Save the drama for your Mama
Bought Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End as a Christmas gift for my husband- bought it sight unseen as we enjoyed the first two quite a bit, and number 3 had good reviews.

We watched it Christmas night, and we were like

Were we the only ones who didn't understand much of what was going on? Seem like psychedelic drugs were involved......

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
Blade Runner - The Final Cut ...the cool ultimate one with the briefcase and everything

very cool!!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Is that any good? The only BBC Robin Hood series I've seen is Robin of Sherwood. Have you seen that one?
I haven't seen Robin of Sherwood, but this new one is a lot of fun. It's got a good mix of action and comedy relief, and the actor who plays the Sheriff of Nottingham is fantastic, so joyously evil!

Not a fan of all the Matrix movies... but it was only $10.00...
Damn this looks awesome.It can't be 10$.Only the first Matrix here cost something like 15.99$.Great purchase though

I haven't seen Robin of Sherwood, but this new one is a lot of fun. It's got a good mix of action and comedy relief, and the actor who plays the Sheriff of Nottingham is fantastic, so joyously evil!

Ah, you should check out Robin of Sherwood... the stories incorporate one of the old Celtic Gods named Herne and is probably one of the best versions I've ever seen. It aired in the 80's on Showtime in the US... and, if I remember correctly, won a lot of awards for originality, costume, etc.... Michael Praed played Robin in the 1st season and Jason Connery (son of Sean) in the 2nd....

Damn this looks awesome.It can't be 10$.Only the first Matrix here cost something like 15.99$.Great purchase though

I found it in one of the discount stores that carry a little of everything.... and believe me, I was shocked when I saw the price and thought someone had labeled it wrong.... but nope... it was $10.00... and I just couldn't pass that up....

Oh, and sorry about the double posts guys....

bram stroker dracula
masters of horror season2
beavis and butthead do america
Bad Boy Bubby

M.Night Shyamalan's THE VILLAGE. Very nice and intriguing movie!

The People's Republic of Clogher

The January sales are great!

Especially when they contain the series which I think is second only to Deadwood among recent American TV dramas...

I just bought Jarhead as its a good film and 21grams as it sound good.
Watching Jarhead right now

The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

Personal Best

Payday
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked

Aye boy don't spit in my drink!
Wow, I'm jealous of you for that DC of Zodiac, but I mean... HD-DVD lost. Warner Bros. sided with Blu-Ray. Paramount switched. Universal has no comment as to its continued partnership with Toshiba. Isn't it kind of a waste of money?

Why? Because it has the only quality dvd of Prospero's Books. So happy I got this, I've never seen it in it's propper aspect ratio... it also has 4 other Rotterdam winners that I've never heard of: Kyodai Makes the Big Time, Het Zakmes, Zusje, and 1000 Rosen.

Also got my favorite film of 07: