The 27th General Hall of Fame

Tools    

Anyways, yeah, COVID cancelled my trip to Italy that I was supposed to be leaving for in a week, so that sucks I guess there's nothing preventing me from joining the 28th HoF then, but I may or may not join anyways. I'll see.

Anyways, yeah, COVID cancelled my trip to Italy that I was supposed to be leaving for in a week, so that sucks I guess there's nothing preventing me from joining the 28th HoF then, but I may or may not join anyways. I'll see.
Oh man, that sucks. I was excited for you. Do you have a backup trip planned or did you reschedule it?

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Sometimes, doing a recount is all a Hall of Famer has to hang onto.
I LOVE a movie paraphrase

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Where in Italy had you planned to go?

Oh man, that sucks. I was excited for you. Do you have a backup trip planned or did you reschedule it?
Sadly, no. Since I'll officially graduate from college in a couple days, I was planning on doing it right afterwards, but since I have nothing else planned vacation-wise, I'll probably just look for a job this summer. Hopefully, I'll be able to go there sometime in the future though.

Where in Italy had you planned to go?
Since it was with a tour company, it would've been all over Italy. It was going to last about 2.5 weeks. Real bummer