Have a great day, mark f!

Tools    

@mark f

Thank you for posting anniversaries and birthdays! You have a great day today!

Happy birthday anniversary international dot day make a hat day butterscotch cinnamon pie day mark!

Happy birthday anniversary international dot day make a hat day butterscotch cinnamon pie day mark!
Darn it! Now, I want a butterscotch cinnamon pie!

Thanks Mark for all that you do!

Can't remember the title? Send Mark a brief synopsis. Guaranteed he's seen it several times!

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Mark f. The man. The myth. The legend.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Thank you, Mark!

When I was posting the R.I.P. Godard thread, I felt like I have to post it within seconds or else Mark will post it before me. I got that one, but for the endless stream of R.I.P., Happy Birthday, and Happy Anniversary threads: THANK YOU!

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.