Happy Birthday Jrs

Tools    

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I know it's not until tomorrow but i am moving again, and i won't have internet access, so i wanted to be the first to wish this wonderful person a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
LOVE YA JAS

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Originally Posted by moviefan20
I know it's not until tomorrow but i am moving again, and i won't have internet access, so i wanted to be the first to wish this wonderful person a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
LOVE YA JAS

Thanks Sabby. I love you too sweetheart !!!

Happy birthday, J.

Like you said in my birthday thread, we’ve had our trials and tribulations in the past. More often than not I’m the curmudgeon getting irritable with you over petty things, but you’ve usually been nice enough and supportive with my posts. I appreciate that. I’m glad you’re here, regardless whether I act that way all the time. You obviously care about this site and the people that call it home; making sure that you post things that you think will be of some interest to us, and treating the new members with the civility that this site needs. I’, glad you’re here; MoFo wouldn’t be the same without you.

Brian
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by susan
have a great birthday whenever it is....

Tomorrow is my B-Day. Sabrina just posted a day earlier because she won't have access to a computer on the official date.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy birthday, jrs! Hope you'll have a good time!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Put me in your pocket...
Happy Birthday jrs!

What are your plans?
Have a great day whatever you're doing.

Someone Save Us College Kids
yeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeay eayeayeayeayeayeayea

Yea Happy Birthday

yeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeayeay eayeayeayeayeayeayea

Happy B-Day. I like your posts alot, even if I cant agree with 'em all. Hope you have a good one.

My life isn't written very well.
Happy Birthday Jason! You always post the best news of up-coming releases related to movies and otherwise. I'm really glad that you're here. Again, friendships that are made here are very unique, and I'm glad that you consider us friends, at least I do.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Happy birthday, pal. Make it a great one!

Originally Posted by jrs
Tomorrow is my B-Day. Sabrina just posted a day earlier because she won't have access to a computer on the official date.
thanks for clearing that one up..make it a day to remember always..i have to agree with everyone here..your posts are great..

Happy Birthday JRS!

A slinky, a slinky, everbody loves a slinky.
Hope you have a good day.

Happy Birthday Jrs!!!!

Hope you’re having a great day!!!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Happy B-day JRS

Cyberdine Systems Model 101

I would have asked you how it feels to be in your 30’s but I’ll find out myself in just a couple of days.

Hope you have many more birthdays and spend your day partying

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Thank you everyone for your posts. My Birthday went very well and smooth. I just relaxed, watched a handful of films and went out to Chili's for dinner. Tomorrow's arriving soon and it'll be just another day.

I know I am late, sorry.

You are a nice guy jrs

Is this officilaly later than you, Nebs?

Hope your daywas a good one jrs.