30th Hall of Fame

Tools    

I am definitely in.
Should make decision for a film today or tomorrow evening.
Thanks for mention CR.
Eddie babe!

Lucky you! So do I! It sure saves on gas and commuting time. Today I'm not working. Usually I work my assets off, that's why I probably don't have any money
I have weekends off. Getting extra days next week. Nice that if my inspectors don't work, then neither do I.

I am definitely in.
Should make decision for a film today or tomorrow evening.
Thanks for mention CR.
Just seeing this now. I missed your post, sorry Ed!....But yahoo and looking forward to your nom.

I forgot the opening line.
I'm in! Formulating a nomination right now...

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

Are you watching these movies to narrow them down? Or just flipping a coin?
I'm watching them. I watched the first one earlier and am finishing up the second now. I'm leaning toward the second one. The first one might be too weird for some people and they might find it objectionable. The second one could be somewhat controversial too and may end up being a love it or hate it type film, but I will probably go with it.

I'm watching them. I watched the first one earlier and am finishing up the second now. I'm leaning toward the second one. The first one might be too weird for some people and they might find it objectionable. The second one could be somewhat controversial too and may end up being a love it or hate it type film, but I will probably go with it.
Trying to pull an "MG"??

That's my thing, controversial films

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
All tighty, got my nom it. I kept coming back to it why pondering options, and it spoke out the loudest, so. . .

So far I have everyone's noms but Rauls and I can say we have a very good group of movies this time. Hope you can join.
You know me. It depends if it's the type I watch or not.