Personal Recommendation Hall of Fame VI

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
and that's thirteen,

Had to quickly scramble together choices for Hey Frederick, who joined after I went to bed, but I just sent my choices in as well.

I apologize in advantage if I am way off base with some of these.

I forgot the opening line.
Nominations sent - using a scientific process guaranteed to give the beneficiary the movie-enjoying experience of a lifetime!

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

Everyone got a film in my top 250 except for Cricket so if you don't like it than you have bad taste. I went ahead and split my noms in half 6 "new" films and 6 films I nominated before. And I believe 1 from someone that dropped out. I certainly gave you people stuff to write about and discuss.

CR got his in at 12am followed by Allaby at 12:02, and then Siddon, Wyldesyde, Phoenix, Cosmic, and Inmate. I'm working today but will go through them periodically. I'll PM back if you're all set or if you have to pick something again.

Sent it. Im predicting 2 revisions.
Just glancing over it for a second, I think you are in the clear but I will get back to you before long.

Some people have sent back up nominations, which is a great idea if you might be off-line for a while.

CR got his in at 12am followed by Allaby at 12:02, and then Siddon, Wyldesyde, Phoenix, Cosmic, and Inmate. I'm working today but will go through them periodically. I'll PM back if you're all set or if you have to pick something again.
Seeing how I was first at least I won't have to repick anything I'm so excited for this that I was a bit nervous picking out movies for everyone. I hope everyone likes them